9/11 - Eight Years Ago Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 - Eight Years Ago Today

Still remember it as clearly as if it was yesterday.

RIP to the victims. Thoughts and prayers to their families and friends.

I will never forget that day.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I was in Chicago that week. I will never forget.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
        I will never forget that day.
        Neither will I.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
          Still remember it as clearly as if it was yesterday.

RIP to the victims. Thoughts and prayers to their families and friends.
          +1

Comment

I will never forget that day either, I left work feeling bad shortly before it occurred and by the time I made it home; It was all that was on tv, the radio, etc .....

Thoughts and prayers for all of the victims, their families, the emergency services and all of the rest of America; for truly our lives all changed that day.
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Well first off
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and then
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
              Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

I still remember it very clearly. I lived only a few blocks from work at the time, but had the radio on and heard reports of the first plane hitting while I sat at a stop light. At that point, I was picturing some idiot plowing a single-passenger prop job into the side of the tower, but by the time I got to the office, the second plane hit and of course nobody thought it was an accident.
                sigpic

Comment

One of the news channels was re-broadcasting the entire live cast. Couldn't stop watching. Bush said we would get whoever did this. Eight years and still waiting...

Comment

I remember exactly where I was...sad day that i'll never forget

Comment

The thing that strikes me the most while thinking back to that day was that even after both towers were hit, no one voiced the possibility of the towers coming done until the south tower fell. At least no one mentioned it in any of the major media outlets up until 9:59 a.m.
                      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

it doesnt seem like 8 years ago. I'm still angry about it all and want to kick phuckin ass..

I watched "102 minutes of 9/11" on History channel...all raw footage, some of which I havent seen before
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                          it doesnt seem like 8 years ago. I'm still angry about it all and want to kick phuckin ass..

I watched "102 minutes of 9/11" on History channel...all raw footage, some of which I havent seen before
                          yeah, watched that last night.
                          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

I remember that day with crystal clarity also: I had the day off for a court case, I get to the courthouse and the whole complex was closed... cops were turning people away with no explanation, everybody acting chaotic, then I got back in the car to head home and people were acting crazy on the freeway and the radio was buzzing with the weirdest rumors...I got back home and flipped on the TV - only 1 tower had been hit and there was mass confusion. Then the second plane hit and I felt this wave of horror, disbelief...I experienced all the negative emotions....mostly anger! I remained glued to tube and watched it all day....it was so surreal....I worked for the government back then and they immediately beefed up the entrances right after. I remember being worried that I would be looked at suspiciously because I had that day off.
                            Last edited by RacerX; 09-12-2009, 09:51 PM.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

We've saved the Time magazine with photos for my youngest son until he is old enough to really understand it all. Some of you may remember that people on the upper floors were joining hands and jumping rather than waiting to die. This, in the face of the cold and calculating pawns who crashed the Tower planes. Mankind is destined to destroy himself. It's nice to find those people who don't suck to help cushion the ride to the end. That said, I'm still sad for those who lost loved ones, and faith in man on that day.
                              The Buzzard does not fear
                              The man in riot gear
                              Harvest a skull of stone
                              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
                              X