Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the "world famous" HOG really world famous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought my quilt top SL2 from HOG. Got a hogalishious deal too.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by ekalb09 View Post
      I didn't know there was so much hate for Rochester, you ask a question and people flip out on you :think:

There are a lot of hardcore fags here though, not too much room for real metalheads like myself.. *sigh* I was just curious because I saw something about the House of Guitars in another post. (and just for reference the guitars are actually on stands in the cases not just on each other, although they are very close.)
      By here do you mean jcf becuase if so pretty much all of us are metal heads
      "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
        By here do you mean jcf becuase if so pretty much all of us are metal heads
        At first read that's what I thought he meant as well, but I now believe he means the Rochester area.

And Cyg - just fukkin with ya(I know you miss Mark)
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Guys, by hardcore fags I didn't mean it literally... I was saying there's a lot of people into the hardcore genre and I think it's very tasteless.

and by "here" I meant Rochester, I really like you guys HERE (on JCF) I wasn't saying anything about you.
          Last edited by ekalb09; 09-16-2009, 05:06 PM.
          "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

Guys, by hardcore fags I didn't mean it literally... I was saying there's a lot of people into the hardcore genre and I think it's very tasteless.

and by "here" I meant Rochester, I really like you guys HERE (on JCF) I wasn't saying anything about you.

What exactly is tasteless about the hardcore genre? So you call anyone who doesn't share your taste in music a fag?
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
              What exactly is tasteless about the hardcore genre? So you call anyone who doesn't share your taste in music a fag?
              That's not true at all but there is some music that just makes me wonder. I respect almost all other kinds but a song that's nothing but one note low string riding break-downs and a guy in abercrombie growling with rap gestures is a little boring. *prepares for the flaming*

To each his own though I suppose.
              "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

What exactly is tasteless about the hardcore genre?
                The truth hurts, eh, zeegs?

Bwaha, J/K
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's not true at all but there is some music that just makes me wonder. I respect almost all other kinds but a song that's nothing but one note low string riding break-downs and a guy in abercrombie growling with rap gestures is a little boring. *prepares for the flaming*

To each his own though I suppose.

Way too generalize an entire genre...
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                    Way too generalize an entire genre...
                    Yup. I assume he is young, and never really been exposed to real hardcore, rather than modern day bro-core, or whatever we're calling it.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Yup. I assume he is young, and never really been exposed to real hardcore, rather than modern day bro-core, or whatever we're calling it.
                      Intel Core 2 Duo I believe.
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                        Intel Core 2 Duo I believe.

I was like WTF, until it hit me like a ton of bricks. MADE MY DAY bro!

Comment

I gotta respect hardcore because they took what was going on in punk and got rid of all the artsy crap.

...but mostly I stay away from it because I don't need to get kicked in the face by a gas station attendent in a mosh pit. Its like, OK, take your Dickies and pump my fucking gas already.
                          -------------------------
                          Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                            Its like, OK, take your Dickies and pump my fucking gas already.

Which is why he wants to kick some people in the face!

Awesome music to get the bad bugs out!

Comment

Working...
                            X