• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ cop sodomizes...cows?

WTF?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...lia_for_s.html

I love the judge's statement:

"If the cow had the cognitive ability to form thought and speak, would it say, 'Where's the milk? I'm not getting any milk,'"

:ROTF:

Then you get the part where they say he's also a pedophile, and it's not funny anymore. Lock that sick f**k up for the rest of his life. And his ugly girlfriend accomplice, too.

dude has balls though... trying to get cows to blow him while they don't know that biting is a big no
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Like I always say: "stay the fuck out of South Jersey."
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

wow, they had a picture of the guy and the cow he assaulted right underneath him.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

He didn't sodomize the cows, he tried to trick calfs into 'milking' him.

Not that that isn't wrong, but the story doesn't mention browneye invasion.

And it's not beastiality, it's interspecies erotica.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Stay tuned to Dateline NBC for "To Catch a Predator: Special Farm Edition"

Comment

I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea here, but, what the heck? I mean, this is sick, but if you can shoot a baby cow in the head and eat it, then why can't you get head from a baby cow? :think:

Shit just doesn't make sense to me sometimes.

Comment

Comment

Damn that's some ugly mofos there, sheeyit!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    wow, they had a picture of the guy and the cow he assaulted right underneath him.

Comment

Wow, he was a cop in the next town over... didnt know there were even any cows around here!

Moorestown cops have been known to be douchebags anyway... though its a VERY nice town, with some VERY upscale homes. And taxes to go along with them.
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                        "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          He didn't sodomize the cows,
                          Oral sex is also considered sodomy, this individual should be asked to step down from law enforcement ~ I certainly wouldn't tell my kids to respect his authority
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

If thats his g/f in the pic under him I can almost understand why he would resort to calves...Would be hard to tell them apart in a dark barnyard.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                              Oral sex is also considered sodomy,
                              Ah, but the catch is that sodomy is legal in forward thinking northern states. But there some south o' the Mason Dixon line where getting a BJ from your wife is illegal.
                              -------------------------
                              Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                              X