Wrecked the Durango :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
    So now the Darvs and booze are kicking in, I am trying to talk the wife into a Softie ( that is where you eat a muscle relaxer, can't get it up, and get a blowjob......Fuck I love those!!!! )
    Enough with all the insurance crap! Did you get the softie?
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
      Enough with all the insurance crap! Did you get the softie?
      Yeah, inquiring minds want to know

Comment

Yes I did!!!

The total loss department of the insurance company called and still only offered me $11,000. I refused. Their logic is that they look at what the same vehicle sold for in my area. All the vehciles in my area have sold for around 13-14K. Which means the insurance has found some that sold for 7-8K as well to come up with this 11K average.

I told them to show me the vehicles that sold for that price range. They can't...because it never happened. They did give me 2 examples which were 200 miles away....I laughed because those markets have a lower income rate than mine, as well as 1 of the vehicles, a 2005 Durange had 180,000 niles on it and mine has 66K. The other was a 2003 Durango, whih is a completely different body style altogether. They haven't called me back since then. Its fine with me. They are paying for my rental car.....which is literally a brand new Hyundai with XM radio. I love XM!!-Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

What insurance company is this? One to avoid using I take it...

Comment

Which Hyundai?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My insurance is MetLife....which is who I am fighting with. The person that hit me has Allstate. More than likely, these 2 companies do a lot of backscratching.

My insurance came back today and offered me $12,200 minus my $500 deductable, taking it to $11,700. I started laughing. I told them I am not paying a deductable as this is not my fault and it is absurd they think I would pay it. I am also not paying a thing for my vehicle.....its not my fault. I might have excepted the $12,200 as I am about to make a payment on it and this would have almost paid it off.

So this was the last straw. I just wanted my vehicle and my medical paid. That's all. I felt it was more than fair and actually benefitted them. I contacted an attorney. We are going to have a pow-wow Saturday morning. I didn't want it to go this route,but, it has.

BTW Ron, its an Elantra.-Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Working...
              X