Fuggin Penn State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuggin Penn State

Jesus, Iowa played like a bunch of twats. Penn State played like a bigger bunch of twats!! I am not watching another game the rest of the year. My football season is over 4 weeks in. Offense can't figure out how to block. Defense can't figure out how to cover. Frickin frackin pieces of blah blah blah. Its about time to find a team that plays more consistent to root for.

Oh wait!!! Penn State has been consistently shitty this year!! The offense has had their heads up their asses all 4 games. The only reason they had the first 3 wins is because they played high school teams. The defense doesn't have linebackers worth a shit. This whole week has been a pile of shit!!! -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Its a strange couple weeks of CFB. Big shakeups in the top 10 every week. This week we had 4,5,6 and 9 lose. Penn State got their asses handed to them in ther own turf. It was really their only tough game so far and they didnt respond well, they will fall down to the mid teens this week I suppose. With all the higher ranking teams falling it may point to teams being over-ranked right out of the gate.

Penn State has fairly good team so don't write them off yet. The Big 10 is tough conference but not as tough as it used to be in the past. I don't think a team has to be undefeated to get a shot at a national championship. I honestly think that if you do go undefeated you played a cubcake schedule. The Big 12 and SEC have championship games at the end of their seasons so they really have a much harder path than Big 10 and PAC 10 teams.

Oh and I know exactly how you feel, I'm a Michigan fan and last year with them sucking so bad...turned it around so far this year and are 4-0 but really only had one tough opponent in Notre Dame
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

polls are out. Penn State when to 15 in the AP

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/polls
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
      X