Promote your band on my blog and podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promote your band on my blog and podcast

I'm working on a podcast that I co-host with a friend called the About Nothing Show. It's based loosely on the Seinfeld premise of a 'show about nothing', though we like to call it 'a show about nothing in particular'. It's a weekly show, about an hour, that covers completely random topics from music to technology, annoyances, rants, etc. It's all in fun and we try to make it funny and thought-provoking.

Each week we'll feature 2 bands that have been submitted by listeners (or discovered by us). We'll play a few clips, do a mini review, plug your website, etc. It's a means for us to be able to promote indie/unsigned artists and bands since, as musicians, we know it's not always easy to get exposure. We ask for nothing in return in doing so (though links back to our site and/or mentions of the podcast are greatly appreciated).

If you're interested, please head over to our blog site: AboutNothingShow for more information on how to submit your info. I just launched the site this weekend, and we will start recording the first set of podcast shows later this week. I've gotten some pretty good feedback so far, so I hope I can keep the momentum up.

This is not spam, though I am a relatively new member of this forum. I came up with the idea a few weeks ago and we're now getting things moving. I wanted to post here so that everyone has an opportunity to be featured on the show and get their band name and website plugged.

Disclaimer: My blog and podcast are non-commercial and we receive no advertising or sponsorship compensation. If this post violates any rules of the site, then please remove it. I'm just trying to help the indie artist community.
    My blog and podcast:
    http://www.aboutnothingshow.com
    Follow the show on Twitter:
    http://www.twitter.com/ANSJason
Working...
X