Hello JCF Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello JCF Members

I'm new here and wanted to say hello. This looks like a cool place and I look forward to being a JCF member. James

Welcome aboard!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the JCF...
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Hi!

Comment

Greetings, Salutations, and Howdy!
            In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Comment

Welcome!
              Originally posted by horns666
              The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. The JCF ROCKS!!!!

Comment

Hello, KoG! What guitars you got? In a band? Where you from?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome
                    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

RacerX, Not a huge collection or anything but I do have a couple Charvels, A Snow White San Dimas Pointy 2 hum w/rosewood board and one of the new promods San Dimas style 1 Candy Red from the first batch. I also have an old Kramer Focus 2000 thats a cool guitar. I am from NC and have played in some garage bands for fun but I mostly just like to jam with friends and talk guitars and gear as a hobby. As for my rig, I recently sold my old Splawn modded plexi but have a new Splawn Quickrod on order that should be ready in the next few weeks. I cant wait to get it. I'm going to run a wet dry wet rig. Quickrod through a Splawn 412 with a Palmer spaker sim off the spaker line to a lexicon mpx-g2 through bbe sonic max to a mos-valve 1160 to a Splawn 212 in stereo. Going to controll the rig with a Lexicon mpx r-1 midi foot control. I don't have a camera or pics or I would have posted them to avoid such a long post. Hope you guys don't mind and thanks for asking !!!

Comment

Welcome to the board.
                        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Working...
                        X