David Letterman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Letterman

What is the big deal here? So he was boinking his employees. Nobody ever filed sexual harassment charges on him to my knowledge and he wasn't married at the time. Let him get his tail.

We need a transgender girl on youtube now saying Leave David Alone !!!!! :ROTF:

I say fuck 'em....literally.....fuck all the hot tail you can David!!!

I think it would be cooler if he had a bit in his show where his guests smell his finger and then have to guess which chick it was.

I also think it would be cool if David had some chick openly crawl under his desk and hang out there until the show was over. While doing this, The audience can bet on how long it takes for him to bust a nut....and if they are right, win a trip somewhere.

Or maybe even have one of his female staff on one of those big circle things knife throwers have their assistant strapped to at carnivals..... give her a good spin and let the men come up and whack off on her. If you get her going fast enough, it would resemble a cotton candy machine......too fast and the audience gets a spooge shower.

These are just some of the thoughts I have at 8:30 in the morning with a Beam and Coke in my hand. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I say who cares really? He's not the pope or a politician

I do think its funny as hell that he turned the fuck tides around on the guy, set him up with a phony 2 million dollar check and came out and publically aired it all. The blackmail dude had problems before, bigger ones now.

I wonder if there is any other "terrible things" that he did? Tapping the ass of a hottie is not a bad thing in my book Well she really wasnt a hottie but considering the looks of David Letterman she is to his eyes...lol
      Politicians need to take this man up approach like Dave did.
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

I always knew he was banging that chick when she was on the show. He would have her say all sorts of stupid stuff that they would both get a chuckle from but the audience had no idea. The problem here is that Dave makes his living poking fun at people for doing just this type of thing. It sort of makes him a bit of a hypocrite. Boinking your employee that you are the boss of is kind of a slippery slope. This girl is actually the now girlfriend of the blackmailer. She claims she has no idea about all of this. I dunno.

Comment

from quote from GWB from Harlod and Kumar got to G-bay

You like handjobs? yes
          You like giving handjobs? no

well that makes you a hypocrite too
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
          X