New KISS Sonic Boom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New KISS Sonic Boom

Just picked this up at Walmart.Comes with 3 cd's total.The new one, a live one and a greatest hits...Sounds very Rock and Roll Over meets Love Gun.I like it so far...
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Did it come with a catalog to buy KISS endorsed gear? Or clown make up? or some high heel shoes? or some cheesie lunch box?
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

No, but I wish it did...HA
      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Kiss @ philips arena ATL the 26th ~

Oh yeahs
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
          Did it come with a catalog to buy KISS endorsed gear? Or clown make up? or some high heel shoes? or some cheesie lunch box?

Nope, Gene couldn't squeeze enough $$ out of Wal Mart....
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I hear traces of Rock n' Roll Over, Love Gun, and even a smidge of Dressed to Kill. I also hear a lot of Animalize, Asylum and Revenge in it too.

It may not be "Classic Kiss" as the ads have been touting for the past two months, but I think it's definitely a 7" platform step in the right direction. It's the best Kiss music since Creatures of the Night, and much better than Dynasty or Unmasked!
            Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

I disagree...I love every one of the records you listed, but this one I need time with...By the way Creatures of thee night was the best record they made since the 70's and after as well...
              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
                By the way Creatures of thee night was the best record they made since the 70's and after as well...

That IS the truth indeed.
                I listen to that record constantly.

Comment

Hell yeah Joe...Nobody else seems to feel this way like I do.I think it's one of the most under rated records of all time.The best Drum sound ever recorded as well as the bass sound...Solid solid record...
                  H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
                    Hell yeah Joe...Nobody else seems to feel this way like I do.I think it's one of the most under rated records of all time.The best Drum sound ever recorded as well as the bass sound...Solid solid record...
                    Eric Carr sure pounded the heck out of those drums, didn't he?

Saw him live and he was a heck drummer for those guys, better than Peter Criss et all...

Comment

I am still waiting for the 1999 farwell tour to end.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                        I am still waiting for the 1999 farwell tour to end.
                        It will never end. Gene and Paul are already interviewing their replacements. I'm going to see them next week.
                        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                          Kiss @ philips arena ATL the 26th ~

Oh yeahs
                          I have to go out of town for business that day, so I'll miss it.

However, Greenville is only a short two hour drive north - Kiss plays there on October 17! Road Trip!
                          Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

i'll probably get it used, if i get it. from what i've heard so far (partial song preview of the whole album) i hear revenge + psycho circus. which is fine, but i have a difficult time supporting the band these days.

sully
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sully it is woth getting.And I got ya on the support thing.I feel the same way, but I have been a fan since 1976.Better to support bands like this than anything remotley connected to rap or fly by night pop...
                              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X