Duffy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy?

Okay, a Duffy concert was on HDNet and I had it on while doing things around the house. I'm trying to be open minded, but I don't get it. I will give her points for having a unique voice....she sounds like a cross between a duck and a munckin. Her vibrato is painfully annoying. Overall, that performance was so annoying it was actually frustrating me to the point of mild anger......I don't get angry at music very often (ever?). lol. I should have changed the channel, but I was into other tasks and just left it on.

Never heard of a "Duffy." I remember an annoying VJ from MTV name Duff, tho...
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Who?!? :think:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm rather out of touch with "popular" music, but I caught her on the Today Show awhile back, so I knew who she was.

She's not too shabby looking.

Comment

Just checked her out on Youtube, someone should give that girl a throat lozenge. LOL. Not my cup of tea but I'm sure she has some fans.........somewhere. :ROTF:
          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I thought this thread was about someone else...

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
              someone should give that girl a throat lozenge.
              I'll throw her a pint of throat yogurt, maybe that'd help!!!
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                I'll throw her a pint of throat yogurt, maybe that'd help!!!
                A pint? You animal.:ROTF:
                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I thought it was THIS Duffy!

Actually I knew exactly who the OP was talking about.
                  Just a guitar player...

Comment

The mistake he made was to bw watching her with the sound up. Try muting the TV and watching with your pants down, it's far more interesting.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

About a year ago, she was on SNL and the wife and I were like, "WTF??"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah........." (that was from the stupid song we heard)
                      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Yeah, not my bag, err, cup of tea either.

Comment

Working...
                        X