• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fell in..

love w/3 things today.

6505+ and cabinet

and a les paul studio and Ec-1000 ltd.

that setup is AMAZING.
    just thought id say something, because that really caught my eye.
    yermsayin?

I fell in love today too, with a bird with massive tits and a tight sweater. I confidently predict I'll fall in love tomorrow with another tasty filly, big tits or not.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      I fell in love today too, with a bird with massive tits and a tight sweater. I confidently predict I'll fall in love tomorrow with another tasty filly, big tits or not.
      Practically every post you make gets me chuckling even the more erm questionable ones you are easily the real life and brittish equivilent of quagmire...

I'm in a quandry right now weather to go and check out an SL2HMAH thats going for a real good price locally save up for a normal SL2H or buy a used Epi LPC thats really nice...

Comment

Originally posted by ozzuk1 View Post
        Practically every post you make gets me chuckling even the more erm questionable ones you are easily the real life and brittish equivilent of quagmire...
        Giggidy...giggidy...giggidy

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Practically every post you make gets me chuckling even the more erm questionable ones
          Just wait until he posts about buggering you.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

"I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry."

Comment

that happens to me every day. Happy to work in the city in summer. Hot uni students & office jillies in skimpy outfits on their lunchbreak - very nice
              Hail yesterday

Comment

you are easily the real life and brittish equivilent of quagmire...

You are not the first to say it, and what's worse, I can see what you mean. I can't help it, I just love shagging and have NO other hobbies. (Playing guitar helps me get laid, even if it is Warrior-toting Call-Centre Bitch Gimps. Any hole's a goal! Shit, there I go again....giggety)
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                X