• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A kick in the Taint

Hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu6R_0XswBA

Good to see Jacko lives on.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

WTF?! Was that real?
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Ahahahaha thats one the funniest things ive ever seen.

Comment

That whole show seems staged most of the time.

Comment

My wife was looking over my shoulder while I watched this, and she had no idea what a "taint" was. I couldn't stop laughing when she said that.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I watch that show once in awhile, but hadn't seen that one. :ROTF:
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

In the immortal words of those poets Anthrax: Taint my balls, taint my ass. What is it?
              |My CSG gallery|
              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

That repo guy showed a lot of restraint not to pulverize the dude, but he's obviously got mental probs. I couldn't believe he actually ended up taking pics for the guy. I like "Deadliest Catch" but repoing in the hood has to be more dangerous. People are out of their fucking minds and think it's their car even if they stop making payments, and half of 'em would put a cap in your ass just for looking at them wrong. Fuck that!

Comment

I have a hard time beleiving that was real. If it was, that guy has issues. Good MJ moves but serious issues.
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

"Your kid needs help. Your kid needs a LOT of help."
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Deloreans don't come cheap either, I think there's only about 25 runners left. I'd love one, even if they were shit.
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Naw, they're remaking them now, in Texas I believe. And there's way more than 25 around.

Comment

wiki says 6,500 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeLorean_Motor_Company

Comment

There was a show on History channel about the Deloreans. A company bought all of the old parts that Delorean had on hand and from what I saw they have enough stuff to keep those P.O.S on the road for quite a long time. I watch Operation Repo every week it's the best laugh I get all week. I'm sure the kid has issues,ie living in the 80's when he was only born in them. I remember the 80's and I'm glad they're gone. Those parents should be ashamed at what they did, or at least apologize to the world for their little freak of nature. Billy Jeans' kid is not my son.
                            Last edited by tomanyjacksons; 11-15-2009, 03:11 AM.
                            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                            X