Disaster!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disaster!

So I was using these Durex a while back which turned out to be orange, and I had a fantastic idea.....

Normally I keep my pubes nice and trim, nothing worse than having a posh bird stop gamming your pud to fish out a stray pube which has wrapped round her tongue and is making her retch. Most unlady-like. Plus the fact it makes your tool look bigger, naturally.

Well, I thought it would be a hoot to let my fuzz grow a little, then dye it green, so I could have a novelty Carrot Cock when using these orange nodders.

Easier said than done. You have to bleach the wiry little fuckers, and it has come to my attention that if you use Domestos, it doesn't work. And then if you slap on a load of the shit that your Old Dear uses to bleach her hair before the blue rinse, it's like fucking napalm, your general pubic area will end up looking like a doner kebab when it is on the spit, totally devastated. If I send in a close-up pic to the United Nations, they will start up a relief fund for the inhabitants of this ravaged wasteland.

What can I do? It's a big week for me, I have some serious buggeration to inflict, with a groin like the Deli counter at Sainsbury's (luckily no olives. Um, or anything to do with crabs either, thank you very much), it's not going to make any of my vict....um, partners, feel confident that I am a sane and safe individual. I need a cover story. Fast.

Come on, let's be having them.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post

All I saw was the top of this pic, and I thought "oh no, he did NOT just post a picture of it"
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Due to my love of The Young Ones I am going to make like a toilet and ask "What's Domestos?"

:ROTF:
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Bwharharhar!!!
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Jose man........:ROTF:

I have officially heard it all.
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                All I saw was the top of this pic, and I thought "oh no, he did NOT just post a picture of it"
                Me too.
                Scott

Comment

Do you think anyone is gonna answer this question?That would mean TWO of you crazy sons of bitches decided to dye the ol pube patch............
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Thinking out loud here...

Have you tried those colored hairsprays that they usually sell around Halloween?
                    Probably come out on the next wash, but then you've got a can of it, and it's spray-on....
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You daft bastard, I just about fell out of the chair laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by Reverend Timmy View Post
                        Do you think anyone is gonna answer this question?That would mean TWO of you crazy sons of bitches decided to dye the ol pube patch............
                        Q about male pubes ? I immediately thought of BillZ (horns), he was always messing with his pubes so I bet he'd have some thoughts on this.

Pics were hilarious! :ROTF:
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's one of the funniest fn things I've EVER heard.
                          Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

That was some funny shit...................
                            Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Bwaaahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X