Is that all we are going to do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that all we are going to do today?

How many of you get that when the wife or girl friend hear you plug in? I thought I was going to have a day of football,beer and guitars.

I never get that from my wife, and that's why she's my wife!

Comment

I solve this problem by not being married!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        I solve this problem by not being married!
        And I've solved that problem by being divorced! :ROTF:
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's when I talk about buying more guns....She's always ready to here me play when I'm talking guns
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
            That's when I talk about buying more guns....She's always ready to here me play when I'm talking guns

Hmmmmmmm. I must try this innovative technique.
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Been there, heard that, happily divorced now, heard no more. Ah, the simple life.
              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

So far, not a problem... She requires some attention now and then but is willing to let me have my "hobbies" without bugging the crap out of me to spend every waking moment with her.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                  So far, not a problem... She requires some attention now and then but is willing to let me have my "hobbies" without bugging the crap out of me to spend every waking moment with her.
                  +1 here! You gotta learn how to balance the whole thing. Works fine for me. Happy wife, happy life! :ROTF:
                  JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                  Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

If I'm moody she get the STFU, if not, I give a pickle tickle and send her on her way with a grin.
                    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

A guy without a love for music is dead already.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                        A guy without a love for music is dead already.
                        I actually know a guy who dislikes all music. That is bizzare.
                        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

"Is that all we're going to do today?"

"Well, now you come to mention it dear, no. I thought I'd lube up your balloon knot and plunder your chutney cupboard on the kitchen table. To the Batcave, you need to get dressed up.......!"

"Sod that, play your guitars, I'm off to my Mother's"

"Yeah, bye. Say hello to your sister for me. And don't be late with my dinner"

Yes, I'm single.
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

:ROTF: Not too rude :ROTF:

Comment

A guy sold a Charvel recently on ebay because...

"I'm just not playing it. My wife says I have too many guitars. Previously I was unaware that was possible. My mistake. I am building a house right now so some of my toys must go."

For some reason when the bills pile up the toys have to go even if the money made by selling them doesn't make much of a dent. Why some women need a gesture like this is beyond me--maybe it's just to satisfy their anger.

Comment

Working...
                              X