Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USPS vs. POD

USPS wins

Bummer man. Never really understood why people even bother with USPS. They're slower then shit and over priced.
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

I've never had any problem with USPS. They're fast as can be expected for shipping internationally and a hell of a lot of cheaper than any of the courier services.

But that seriously sucks. How well packed was it?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Never had a problem either. It was packed well. I never even opened the box.What your looking at is the hole that was punched through the box and into the POD. Blew the POD apart. I'm not even going to open it. I filed a claim.we shall see.
        I am really bummed. I got a good deal on it off a guy on a different forum. You know the anticipation when your waiting for a piece of gear to show up? I came home,saw the box and had visions of playing with it all night. Oh the disappointment.
        Last edited by broken_fusion; 11-23-2009, 10:47 PM.

Comment

I agree with Gary here (VitaG).
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's some serious pounding to crack that thing open like that.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

You gotta wonder if the guy dropping it off was like "Maybe if I put this side down he won't notice..."

I don't know how they could ever deliver it that smashed up.. It doesn't take a trained eye to see it was pretty destroyed.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

How the hell can you destroy a POD like that?!?
                They are a pretty tough piece of gear.

What kinda fucking Samsonite gorilla is handling the packages?
                Or did they just drive a forklift into it or something???
                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

You sure that wasn't UPS doing that? USPS - never had issues.

Comment

Nope USPS. Looks like it got speared by a forklift or something. They called me back this morning for some info. Hopefully they will give me back what I paid for it.

Comment

Forklift spearage was what I was thinking also. Either that or there's an anti-POD sniper on the loose!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Would you believe it still works?!! I'm going to try and find a dead or messed up unit cheap and swap the guts into a new case.

Comment

Hehe, send the image to Line 6 and tell them if they send you a new case they can use the image in an ad to talk about how tough their gear is.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

POD's are THE SHIT! and sound like one too!

Seriously, the geriatrics working in USPS are too slow to do any significant damage to anyone or anything! Are you sure the guy selling on HC was not at fault here?
                            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                              Hehe, send the image to Line 6 and tell them if they send you a new case they can use the image in an ad to talk about how tough their gear is.
                              Believe me my mind has already been there.

Comment

Working...
                              X