Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The perfect website for peoplewatchers who are also shut-ins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The perfect website for peoplewatchers who are also shut-ins...

I've been checking this website out for the last month or so when killing time at work.

It must be an American thing because when I go to walmart here in Canada everyone seems pretty normal for the most part...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Only trashy people shop at WalMart in the US.

And me. And my wife. We're the exceptions.

But everyone else is like, completely trashy.

Comment

For here, it depends on the Walmart. The new one, for the most part, is normal. The older one is where all of the more questionable members of society go. I refuse to go there. Last time I was there a lady was arguing about the price of a discount movie with a clerk. It was something like a 10 cent price difference and she held the line up for a half hour. Now the only thing I go to Walmart for is 10 dollar HDMI cables.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Going to WalMart was like getting a genital wart... never again!
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I guess the funny thing for me about that website is that walmart attracts the freaks like my patio light attracts moths.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Walmart is good for cheap stuff. But never believe that their cheap stuff is good.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Walmart should have gotten raided by the feds long before Gibson did.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                Walmart is good for cheap stuff. But never believe that their cheap stuff is good.
                I'm not that rich to buy cheap things.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Walmart is hellish, but I recently was introduced to someplace even worse when my sister convinced my wife to have us take all the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. It's hard to put how terrible it is into words, but imagine all the people you see at Walmart, except you are jammed into close quarters with them in a loud, sticky, smelly arcade, watching them stuff themselves on horrible pizza, cheese fries, and flat soda.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                    I'm not that rich to buy cheap things.
                    If I understand what you mean... Me too.

I prefer to buy decent stuff that lasts a while. My DVD Player is easily 10 years old, and I'm sure that my brother-in-law has been through 3x what I paid for it in crappy "bargain" WalMart DVD players.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                      If I understand what you mean... Me too.

I prefer to buy decent stuff that lasts a while. My DVD Player is easily 10 years old, and I'm sure that my brother-in-law has been through 3x what I paid for it in crappy "bargain" WalMart DVD players.
                      No kidding. I always tell my parents to just get the good stuff because otherwise we end up spending the price difference either fixing it or replacing it.

I only buy cables there because they're basically the same as the cheap ones you can get at Future Shop but they're not 50 bucks.
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                        Walmart is hellish, but I recently was introduced to someplace even worse when my sister convinced my wife to have us take all the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. It's hard to put how terrible it is into words, but imagine all the people you see at Walmart, except you are jammed into close quarters with them in a loud, sticky, smelly arcade, watching them stuff themselves on horrible pizza, cheese fries, and flat soda.
                        Chuck E. Cheese was created to promote video games not for its fine food. If the pizza is bad it's because software engineers aren't very good cooks.

Comment

We have such places in the UK. It's called Coventry.

Incredibly, there's a Wal-Mart in Coventry, it's like a trip to Bedlam, like they used to do in the olden days, to see the freaks and nutcases.

Oh, and Stoke on Trent. :ROTF:

(It is quite good if you go prowling for minge though, the trick is finding the ones who are not out with their carers/wardens.)
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Junkie trashy people

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                              And let''s not forget all the unattended kids running around begging for tokens, stepping on your shoes and acting like their all on pcp. Sweating, running about aimlessly, shouting and chanting gibberish!

I've taken my kids twice and will not go back, especially not when there are many better alternatives like nature trails, fishing, hiking, flying kites, etc...

Don't get me started on wall mart. Amusing site none the less ~ I'm gonn try to find phill-up's picture, I'm sure he's in there somewhere
                              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                              X