Paypal/Canada shipping question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal/Canada shipping question

I sold a Jackson neck on eBay to a person in Toronto. He paid immediately via Paypal. I have never shipped outside of the US before. So, my question is this: I want to ship via USPS Priority mail, can I do this through my Paypal or do I have to go to the Post Office to fill out the paperwork? Thanks, Alvin.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

I've always gone to the post office for all shipments so I am of no help. Sorry. I'm curious as to how this works, however.

Comment

You'll have to fill out a customs form. I don't beleive you can do that on Paypal. FYI - Priority is only priority in the US - once it hits the border... its up to that country's post office to deliver it. Using priority will only get it to the border faster.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Thank you, Grandturk.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          You'll have to fill out a customs form. I don't beleive you can do that on Paypal. FYI - Priority is only priority in the US - once it hits the border... its up to that country's post office to deliver it. Using priority will only get it to the border faster.
          ...And from my experience, Canada Post is slower than a constipated snail. So probably wouldn't be worth Priority shipping....
          My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

That was easy. I only had to fill out three lines on the customs form. I'm sure I have missed out on some really great buyers in Canada due to my reluctance to ship international. Never again!

Comment

Working...
            X