Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Difficulties

No, not the brilliant Racer X piece

I've been having trouble accessing JCF for a few hours each day, mostly late at night local time (GMT+2). By the way i remember that i couldn't access the forum at all a year or so back. Is this a known issue, is there any information on that?

No problems here. If there was, I might be able to get some fucking work done instead of being on here!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

When I login, I have to click the remember me button, or I'm not granted full access. Don't know why, it just works that way. Try that see if it helps out.

Comment

To me it appears that the entire forum is down, it's not a loging problem. "The server is not responding", something like that.

Comment

Try deleting your history and clearing you browser cookies. That solved the issue when I had it a while back.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Might as well try it, thanks.

Comment

Nope, didn't work! I couldn't access JCF for a couple of days or so.

Comment

Platinum members never have that issue...

j/k, no problems with the server/network that I'm aware of.
                Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

I'd be quick to blame greek networks and ISPs, but i only get this problem with JCF. Oh well i don't exactly buy a new guitar every day so i can live with that.

Thanks, Server Dude!

Comment

An update on the issue: after a week or so of being tottaly unable to access jcf online, i tried resetting my router and it worked. Any ideas what might be causing this? I've never had a similar problem with any other website.

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
                      Platinum members never have that issue...

j/k, no problems with the server/network that I'm aware of.
                      The clock has been off by 45 minutes or so for a while now. It's kinda weird to see posts in the future.

"All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 PM"

Yeah, it's 4:07 EST.

Comment

Working...
                      X