Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was rummaging through my liquor cabinet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was rummaging through my liquor cabinet...

and found an unopened bottle of Booker's Best.... Happy days are here again!!!! Unfortunately, I got a late state on drinking today....around noon.... but, with the amount of alcohol this stuff has in it, it will make up for it.

Getting ready for this evenings festivities. A friend of mine who is a magician, is having a birthday party. Most of his friends are also magicians. Basically, it starts off as a night of entertainment, then debauchery as the magicians play jokes on us non-magicians.

You guys think guitarists have egos?? Bullshit.....you haven't seen a room full of magicians go at it. Its like a bunch of fucking 5 year olds.

The fun part for me is that my magician friend has shown me how most tricks work...... so when one of these guys try to pull a trick on me ( i.e. pick a card...any card ) I palm the card so it doesn't get put back in the deck, slip in another card I just happened to have hidden on me, I slip the good card to my friend and when the guy's trick is fucked up, he pulls out the big " Abra Cadabra " and he looks like the star.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Haha so how did this go? Was there any accidents cutting people in half?

Comment

Working...
    X