Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Georgia know of a good divorce lawyer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Georgia know of a good divorce lawyer ?

Anyone in Georgia know of a good divorce lawyer ? That is willing to look out for the mans rights(and the childrens rights)? Not just the supposedly wronged women????

If so please reply ......:think:
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

You are a man...you are fucked!! And not in a good way.

My best advice would be to take her on a cruise, get her drunk off her ass and when you get her in international water, push that fucking cunt overboard. Also, I might recommend throwing some raw meat in her pockets. Might help the sharks.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Thank you Lou, but I was looking for something more diplomatic ....
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Set her up to take another man's dick, then photo/video it. Open and shut case.

You cannot afford to be a nice guy in a divorce, because she will take your balls and the hairs off your ass, or at least her lawyer will.

Women cannot be trusted in a divorce, neither can lawyers.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Damn Jay, sorry to hear this.
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Lou,after the post about the bar and now this post,I want to party with you.......Mayhem would abound........
            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Originally posted by Reverend Timmy View Post
              Lou,after the post about the bar and now this post,I want to party with you.......Mayhem would abound........
              I have that effect on people. The funny thing is that I am more calm and cool when drinking than when I am sober. I would also add more creative.

I really want to get to a NAMM show with our members.

There are some members I really want to meet and hang with as I know we would have fun once they realized I am just a fuckstick online. I talk shit, but, don't mean it personally. Trust me, I can back it up when needed, but, I REALLY do try to make as many friends as possible.

I should get up to Cleveland and meet Bill and John. My problem is that after being in law enforcement and putting 700-1000 miles a week on my cruiser, I hate driving. I just bought a new F150 Supercrew Cab.... and while it is fun to drive, I still hate driving.-Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                Set her up to take another man's dick, then photo/video it. Open and shut case.
                I volunteer.
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                  I volunteer.
                  That's cold....

Jayster, don't know your circumstances, and I haven't been divorced (married 24 years), but my observation is the best possible outcome is to figure out what to do to NOT get divorced. Might take radical change, but heck the divorce will be extreme radical change anyway. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

dang bro, sorry to hear that. Along EVH's lines I dont know the circumstances either but pehaps a cooling off stage is needed, maybe better to save (if possible)than to divorce. Unless cheating is involved its probably something minor in the grand scheme of things -- if you step back and look at it from a far...just think about a bit I guess before going for divorce is all I'm trying to say here.

Men typically get the shaft in divorces with children. I know in Texas I'd be screwed with 2 kids and a wife who hasnt worked since 93 so I hope I dont have to go there....yikes!

States have different laws but I know in Michigan when the kids get to be 13-14 or so they get to pick which parent they want to live with, her son picked the father and she had to pay child spport to the bum
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

First of all, document EVERYTHING.. Keep a log, diary, what ever you want to call it, of just the facts, keep the emotional crap out of it. In court, this is almost as valuable as a good lawyer....
                      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Some states go by whichever parent has the job/better income as to who gets the kids.

But for the most part, Divorce Court still clings to the long-outdated notion that women are frail little girls who don't know anything and men are the Big Bad Wolf who are always out to give them the shaft - truly and figuratively.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Divorces are bad enough, but, once kids are involved....it is multplied like youwouldn't believe. Ohio is a state where the mother retains custody unless either A: she is deemed unfit by the court system....which means she pretty much has to be dead in Ohio, or, B: The children involved are of age and choose their father ( I think in Ohio, at age 11 they can choose their parent )

Some states award the custody to the parent who can offer the better life....and that doesn't mean the person who makes the most money..... Dad making $500k a year versus Mom making $40K a year does him no good if he travels around the world 90% of the time.-Lou

Comment

Sorry to hear about this, Jay. I am also one of those who would encourage you to try and work it out. Divorce sucks, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by EVHwannabe View Post
                              That's cold....

Jayster, don't know your circumstances, and I haven't been divorced (married 24 years), but my observation is the best possible outcome is to figure out what to do to NOT get divorced. Might take radical change, but heck the divorce will be extreme radical change anyway. Just my 2 cents.

Depends on the change.
                              YOU should not be having to change what makes you you to keep anybody in your life.

They knew you going in. Unless you or they have changed, then there is nothing to do but move on.

Or you can pretend to be someone else and hate every waking min of your life.

Beyond that.
                              In MA, I have only seen the Kids go to the Father once (lots of friends got divored)
                              And that was because she was diagnosed as having a mental disorder and had a drug addiction.
                              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                              X