Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Georgia know of a good divorce lawyer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
    Or you can pretend to be someone else and hate every waking min of your life.

Fuk, I really feel like a douche..... but yeah, that's where I'm at. Thanks almost all of you who commented, I know there's a lot of members on board and was hoping someone might have some insight. I'm gonna be starting it, because I've shown some downwardly hidden aspect to achieve and have something, a feeling that's not been reciprocated.

Marriage is a beast, because both people are human - and can choose to succeed or fail(independently).

I guess that statement makes me a double douche, but when you want to succeed and your partner has a victim mentality. Than life can become an effing' headache ................

Peace of mind or piece of money ?????
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Still don't understand why people get married in the first place. A couple loves each other and then they suddenly feel that they need to get the fucking government involved into their shit. :think:

Anyway best of luck man!
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        Still don't understand why people get married in the first place. A couple loves each other and then they suddenly feel that they need to get the fucking government involved into their shit. :think:
        +1. My opinion exactly.

Jayster, I know you must be going through something difficult, and I don't have much of advice, but best of luck to you bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post

Anyway best of luck man!
          It's not always government.
          Sometimes the parents apply pressure to how we live our lives.
          Some people it's Religion, some Tradition, some simply because it's a party.
          Some people are stupid, others in love. (same difference)
          There use to be a stigma about having a kid out of wedlock. Some places, there still is.

Sometimes, it makes sense to allow your SO to share your benefits. Or to have somebody have a say in your care if you get hurt.

Or for TAX reasons, sure.

I'm not married, but, came close before.
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
            Fuk, I really feel like a douche..... but yeah, that's where I'm at. Thanks almost all of you who commented, I know there's a lot of members on board and was hoping someone might have some insight. I'm gonna be starting it, because I've shown some downwardly hidden aspect to achieve and have something, a feeling that's not been reciprocated.

Marriage is a beast, because both people are human - and can choose to succeed or fail(independently).

I guess that statement makes me a double douche, but when you want to succeed and your partner has a victim mentality. Than life can become an effing' headache ................

Peace of mind or piece of money ?????
            Peace of Mind always.
            Esp for the kids. They will need you to be the person to turn to when things go wrong in their lives. You can't do that if you are going nutz in a bad relationship.

You are not a douche for this.
            Jayster. I don't know you from adam, but, unless you are abusive, which, I don't get that impression from this thread, then you have no reason to dog yourself.

People do choose to fail at marriage. And all it takes is one person to not want to work at it to make it fail.

There are some things positive about being back on the market.
            Casual Sex for one of them.

Peace and quiet when you want it for another.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
              There are some things positive about being back on the market.
              Casual Sex for one of them.

Peace and quiet when you want it for another.
              I always like the quote from the David Spade character on that one sitcom: "I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, anytime"
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Jay- i wish you all the best bro... I rfeally hope it all works out for u.

How many kids do u have and how long were u married??

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                  I volunteer.
                  sight unseen? :ROTF:
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by vwall View Post
                    How many kids do u have and how long were u married??
                    2 kids and we've been together for about 10 yrs. ....
                    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                    X