X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat

Anyone still use this? I'm BORED
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

I'm in
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

*Background- uptempo dance music, just audible beat*

Foreground - young hairless man, oiled, in tight shorts, lifting weights, turns to camera and smiles shyly.

Camera pans away to young fresh-faced man in crisp white sailor suit.

Voice-over: "Bored? Lonely? At a loose end? Then call the Beefy Bum-Boy Chatline NOW!!! There are hundreds of like-minded guys just waiting for you, so why not call, chat and then hook up?"

Camera shot of youthful thin lads in tight t-shirts holding hands smiling at each other, pearly white teeth gleaming.

"Call 0898-GOOD-HARD-BUMMING now and get chatting right away!"

Pan to dreamy soft focus shot of 2 hunky young studs sitting on park bench facing each other. Third youth in lycra cycling shorts minces into shot, pair on park bench turn to face him, get up, embrace him, all 3 are grinning like wanking Japs sipping vinegar.

"That's right, don't be lonely this Christmas, ring now for some Yule Log action"

Shot of beefy man in lumberjack shirt looking glum, set in darkness. Pan round lumberjack as he picks up phone, raising lighting level to reveal youths in crop tops dancing, male couples holding hands and military types waving and smiling. As camera finishes reveal at 180 degrees, lighting level is 100%, lots of disco lights, lumberjack gets phone to ear and breaks out into beaming smile.
      Number flashes across screen.

"In fact, Yule never be alone with Beefy Bum-Boy Chatline, there's someone there for all types, just waiting for your call!"

Pan to spotty pale youth all in black, with Jackson Warrior, miming to Heavy Metal record. Large older lady in face-pack and curlers bursts in wagging finger, close up of her pulling power plug from wall, then backing out still wagging finger and obviously nagging. Door shuts to reveal youth with Jackson Warrior standing on his bed surrounded by 19" distro units and rack equipment that isn't really rack equipment. Youth huffs, folds arms and sticks bottom lip out, turns to look at noose hanging from bedroom ceiling.

"Yes, even YOU. There's someone for all types, just call NOW!"

Close up of youth's face, smiling now. Pull back to reveal him talking on telephone in front of writhing figures encased in rubber latex and saran wrap. He pauses, winks at camera and brushes hair back out of face.

Final shot of all gathered round, holly and tinsel everywhere, all holding drinks. They all smile and wink and flirt with each other. Youth with Warrior winks at camera and reaches for large tub of KY.

0898-GOOD-HARD-BUMMING, call now, for carefree chat fun!

High speed voiceover at end:
      "And now, try our BOYZ-2-MEN delivery service, just SMS now to BUM-RAPE and get our special Xmas offer, buy one hairless virgin arse and get another to de-flower on Boxing Day, ABSOLUTELY FREE!"

Is this the kind of chat you mean my angel? (Erm, that's Wilksy-Baby, not you RacerX)
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
        *Background- uptempo dance music, just audible beat*

Foreground - young hairless man, oiled, in tight shorts, lifting weights, turns to camera and smiles shyly.

Camera pans away to young fresh-faced man in crisp white sailor suit.

Voice-over: "Bored? Lonely? At a loose end? Then call the Beefy Bum-Boy Chatline NOW!!! There are hundreds of like-minded guys just waiting for you, so why not call, chat and then hook up?"

Camera shot of youthful thin lads in tight t-shirts holding hands smiling at each other, pearly white teeth gleaming.

"Call 0898-GOOD-HARD-BUMMING now and get chatting right away!"

Pan to dreamy soft focus shot of 2 hunky young studs sitting on park bench facing each other. Third youth in lycra cycling shorts minces into shot, pair on park bench turn to face him, get up, embrace him, all 3 are grinning like wanking Japs sipping vinegar.

"That's right, don't be lonely this Christmas, ring now for some Yule Log action"

Shot of beefy man in lumberjack shirt looking glum, set in darkness. Pan round lumberjack as he picks up phone, raising lighting level to reveal youths in crop tops dancing, male couples holding hands and military types waving and smiling. As camera finishes reveal at 180 degrees, lighting level is 100%, lots of disco lights, lumberjack gets phone to ear and breaks out into beaming smile.
        Number flashes across screen.

"In fact, Yule never be alone with Beefy Bum-Boy Chatline, there's someone there for all types, just waiting for your call!"

Pan to spotty pale youth all in black, with Jackson Warrior, miming to Heavy Metal record. Large older lady in face-pack and curlers bursts in wagging finger, close up of her pulling power plug from wall, then backing out still wagging finger and obviously nagging. Door shuts to reveal youth with Jackson Warrior standing on his bed surrounded by 19" distro units and rack equipment that isn't really rack equipment. Youth huffs, folds arms and sticks bottom lip out, turns to look at noose hanging from bedroom ceiling.

"Yes, even YOU. There's someone for all types, just call NOW!"

Close up of youth's face, smiling now. Pull back to reveal him talking on telephone in front of writhing figures encased in rubber latex and saran wrap. He pauses, winks at camera and brushes hair back out of face.

Final shot of all gathered round, holly and tinsel everywhere, all holding drinks. They all smile and wink and flirt with each other. Youth with Warrior winks at camera and reaches for large tub of KY.

0898-GOOD-HARD-BUMMING, call now, for carefree chat fun!

High speed voiceover at end:
        "And now, try our BOYZ-2-MEN delivery service, just SMS now to BUM-RAPE and get our special Xmas offer, buy one hairless virgin arse and get another to de-flower on Boxing Day, ABSOLUTELY FREE!"

Is this the kind of chat you mean my angel? (Erm, that's Wilksy-Baby, not you RacerX)

Seriously.....WTF is WRONG with you man?

I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Rslicker, go shove your BS gay crap up your arse. Merry Christmas dickhead.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

just jumped in...
            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Rsmaker, you never fail to amuse and delight
              HAHAHAHA

wilkinsi, thanks for having a sense of humor and giving the rest of us a chuckle.

Sometimes I think you are one and the same person, just bored and bringing laughs to all

hehehe
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                Rslicker, go shove your BS gay crap up your arse. Merry Christmas dickhead.
                Mwah mwah, and a creamy Merry Christmas to you too my sweetheart. (See you later for your Chrimbo roasting)

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Rsmacker is the R for Rolando (note the familiar writing style)

http://www.lolfbmoments.com/?p=1609 (the top post, under Hmmm).

J/K - merry Christmas
                  Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                    Sometimes I think you are one and the same person, just bored and bringing laughs to all

hehehe
                    Now THAT's aN INTERESTING THEORY!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, we sometimes are "as one", aren't we sugar?

*Sings "2 Become 1 " by Spice Girls*
                      "I want to make love to ya baby......"

I nearly broke her back

Comment

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF: @ Rsmacker!

Comment

Oh dear, Rslicker's music preference is coming out. He belongs in Vegas with that troll who sells sweaty knock-off guitars.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                            *Is this the kind of chat you mean my angel? (Erm, that's you RacerX)
                            Fixed. Enjoy your lemon party (or is it beach whale party?)
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Nothing changes...
                              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X