Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avenged 7 fold drummer dead at 28

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34617808...usic?GT1=43001
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

How do you die of "Natural causes" at 28 years old?
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I've seen those guys around town a couple of times, but i've still never listened to a tune of theirs. this is Huntington beach, I don't think it's possible to die of natural causes here.
      seriously.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Well maybe there cocaine induced heart failure is a natural cause..
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

honestly, i highly doubt it was natural causes, the odds are as slim as can be.
          28, what a shame.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

"Natural causes"

..yeah and Cher is a "natural beauty" in that world as well
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Wow. Just wow. I'm not a fan of the band, but I'm familiar with some of their songs by hanging out with my nephew. This is just sad news.
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Natural causes generally mean you weren’t obviously murdered or committed suicide. The autopsy and tox screen will give the specific cause of death. They said the same thing about Brittany Murphy. At any rate he went too soon. RIP

Comment

Bummer.

Comment

When death by anything reaches a point where it's listed as a common cause of death among a particular demographic, it's "natural causes".

Death by drive-by in Compton is "natural causes".

Death by being shoved into a subway or under a streetsweeper in New York or New Jersey is "natural causes".

Death by drug overdose in L.A. is "natural causes".
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Found this out last night, I don't like their music, but this is sad.

Natural causes my ass.
                      Originally posted by horns666
                      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Remember this, Ozzy and Lemmy will die of actual natural causes... the ultimate irony!

RIP though, he had played on some great tracks (i like Waking the Fallen, haven't really listened to any other albums).

Comment

Originally posted by Pointy View Post
                          Remember this, Ozzy and Lemmy will die of actual natural causes... the ultimate irony!

RIP though, he had played on some great tracks (i like Waking the Fallen, haven't really listened to any other albums).
                          They are both well preserved for the ages.
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I lost one friend to a brain aneurism the year after we got out of college (outside a bar at homecoming, in fact) and another to a congenital heart defect a couple years later. I'll never forget some of the BS speculation the families & friends had to hear in both cases, so I think it might be nice to wait for an autopsy or tox report before shitting on the dude's grave, but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pointy View Post

You forgot Keith Richards... Oh wait, he can't die by any known means.

Can't stand the band but that is way too young for anyone. He sounded like an okay drummer from what I heard of that band.
                              "Dear Dr. Bill,
                              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                              X