No announcement yet.

Avenged 7 fold drummer dead at 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad he didn't get to play with a decent band before he died. Very sad.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      Well maybe there cocaine induced heart failure is a natural cause..

He probably did 40 fat rails of pure white, naturally he's going to die.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Here's the local paper's article: http://www.ocregister.com/news/jimmy...ivan-band.html#
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
          They are both well preserved for the ages.
          More like pickled. Shame to go so young.
          DG- I hear ya man. I lost my best friend (he was only 30) to a bee sting of all things, the paramedics kept asking his mom and girlfriend "What's he on? What did he take?" just because he had long hair, they thought he overdosed on something.
          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
            I lost one friend to a brain aneurism the year after we got out of college (outside a bar at homecoming, in fact) and another to a congenital heart defect a couple years later. I'll never forget some of the BS speculation the families & friends had to hear in both cases, so I think it might be nice to wait for an autopsy or tox report before shitting on the dude's grave, but that's just me.
            Ouch. Point taken, although i think when it comes to celebrities (loose use of the term), especially rock related, people will speculate anyway.

Comment

You're right. I was being a bit over-sensitive about it. I don't mean to lay a guilt-trip on anybody here, plus I know sometimes humor's just how we deal with this kind of news.

Comment

I wasn't trying to be humorous my good man, I just find it hard to believe, especially since I live here. I see the shortsightedness of my post, guess we'll see how it turns out soon.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I think dg is the nicest person I've even run across on the internet.

I'm not kidding.

I was just trying to say there is no natural way short of an accident that somebody dies at 28 years old. Also given that he is a drummer (which everybody knows is the least mentally stable member of a band, next to a singer with a receding hairline.) people are going to assume it was a bad thing.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Dana is the stuff Batty. I guess I'm just too caught up in odds making, etc.
                    I've got problems-lol
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Too bad to hear about this. I'm not a huge fan, but I liked their stuff, and their love of metal. Best to his friends and family.
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          When death by anything reaches a point where it's listed as a common cause of death among a particular demographic, it's "natural causes".

Death by drive-by in Compton is "natural causes".

Death by being shoved into a subway or under a streetsweeper in New York or New Jersey is "natural causes".

Death by drug overdose in L.A. is "natural causes".
                          In Finland:

Death by drunken driver is "natural causes"
                          Death by hanging your self is "natural causes"
                          Death by alcohol overdose is "natural causes"
                          Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
                          Jackson "Phobia" King-V
                          BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
                          SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
                          Laney TF300
                          Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dimobag View Post
                            In Finland:

Death by drunken driver is "natural causes"
                            Death by hanging your self is "natural causes"
                            Death by alcohol overdose is "natural causes"
                            hey, that sounds very familiar to what I see in my local newspaper
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Autopsy inconclusive: http://www.ocregister.com/news/sulli...n-avenged.html
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wow. Regardless of the cause of death the dude was only 28. he had his whole life still in front of him... RIP. What a tragic way to end the year. His family and friend is in my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                                X