Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama or Texas ? Who will be #1

Who will win tonight's game.

i'm not up enough on college sports to harp about it.
    you guys tell me the scoop.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'm from Texas so I'll always root for the home team. Unless it's the Cowboys. But what do I know? I don't keep track of Hockey myself.
      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Alabama has a killer defense. Texas has a killer offense. I have a feeling this is going to be a close game.

One factor that may be an issue is the teams have been idle for 40 days or so. It was bad enough when all the bowls used to be on Jan 1, with BCS pushing it out a week its even worse. I dont care how much you practice there is no replicating a real game, you have to play it the team that is ready to rock and is disiplined will win. I expect some semi-sloppy play early until the rust is knocked off.

I rooting for Texas! Hook em Horns!
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

If the Texas defense can make a stand early and stop Ingram and Jones,they may have a shot.It usually takes McCoy a little while to get over the jitters and thats where Texas defense will have to shine.........Hook'em Horns!
          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Alabama

Comment

Texas was the pick, but since McCoy's out, it's all about the Tide...

Unfortunately, I bet the proverbial farm on Texas...

But I have the over 46, so let's hope that comes in for a push and/or loss of juice!
              Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

That was a shame last night. Mccoy knocked out on the 3rd play of the game. Texas still managed to make a game of it though. I'll still never understand why they send their star qb to run into those huge guys like that. I watched all season as Tebow ran all over the place on planned qb running plays. Even after his concussion. Its amazing they even make it through the season. I guess thats just college football.

Comment

i was happy for that rookie qb that he got in a groove and at least got them back into the game, would have been a cool story if they pulled it off. he got creamed on that blitz when he fumbled, not his fault.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Mack Brown killed them with that shovel pass.But it hit the kid in the hands,he just couldn't hang onto it.......They sure are being tight lipped about McCoy's shoulder.Lots of money at stake.......
                    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

ROLL TIDE!!! YEAH!!!!
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Bummer not having McCoy in the game...a sophmore QB up againts the #1 team in the nation wasn't fun to watch. Would have been a good matchup had McCoy was able to stay in the game....
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Bcs

This is just me, but I liked what I saw in the back up QB. I think if the rest of the offense had shaken the WTF'S? off sooner, and lose a couple of crap play calls, it could have been an even better game. Also, I don't see "Dolt" McCoy doing well in the NFL. Make a note so if we are still around in a few years, you can agree or rub my nose in it.
                          The Buzzard does not fear
                          The man in riot gear
                          Harvest a skull of stone
                          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Everything about that game was just soooooo disappointing! That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr View Post
                              Everything about that game was just soooooo disappointing! That's it.
                              Not for me.

Roll Tide!!!!

Seriously, I'm a lifelong Crimson Tide fan and I welcome championship trophy #13!
                              Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
                              X