No announcement yet.

Rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss, it does sound like you have many happy memories and that is a great thing to have. RIP
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Sorry to hear this...

Comment

I hate it when people say "Oh well, he had a good innings though....."

But, well, it's true, init? He had a good innings, I hope you get as long a run and that your loved ones miss you as much as you will miss your Grandad.
        Remember the good times and the cool stuff he taught you, there will be memories that spring into your head at odd times for no apparent reason, they are the times he's standing behind you. (Hopefully invisibly, or he may be responsible for you shitting your pants).
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like you two had a great relationship.

Comment

Sorry bro
            "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
            Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Sorry for your loss bro. My Grandpa passed away 2 months ago as well. Sounds like you had a great relationship with him, and will always have great memories. RIP.

Comment

Thank you guys for the comfort. I really didn't think a few people saying "Sorry" would make me feel any better but it really did. I got a kick out of RSMackers post, as always.

I was so close with him, and I have no regrets for anything, so I'm not bumming out over something like "Oh I wish I would have done _______". I'm just going to miss all the incredibly great times I had with him and how he was a dad to me.

Sappy, I know. But thank you all.
                Originally posted by horns666
                The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

I am sorry for your loss. RIP
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I had a similar relationship with my Grandpa and when I lost him a couple years ago it took a long time to get back to normal.
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Sorry to hear. RIP
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.
                        He's in a better place and the good memories you have of him will be with you forever. That is a blessing.
                        May he rest in peace.
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                        X