Is Nickleback the worst band ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Nickleback the worst band ever?

The moment I hear that dude's voice, I immediately change the radio station.
    Sam

Comment

Yes.

That being said, those douches are doing exactly what everyone on here wants (or wanted) to do with their life- write music, tour the world, make millions, and bang hot chicks.
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

+1

Unfortunately, I spend a lot of my time on construction sites where I have to listen to whatever the guys have blasting. That usually means heavy doses of Nickelback and the other 5 or 6 bands that sound exactly like them. I swear that Chad Croaker dude sings like he's straining to drop a fucking deuce.

Comment

Real life Nickleback story here...

I have a friend of a friend works at a gas/convenince store and he was closing down at about 1AM when a Lambourghini pulls in. Out get's Chad Kroeger and some chick. He comes up to the window and asks if he can get some stuff from the store. The guy says "sorry the store is closed".

The Chad comes back with a $50 bill and says I'll give you this to open the store.

Gas guy says "I'll give you $50 to stop making albums!"

Chad left...
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

roasted.......
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
              What an close minded idiot that webmaster is. He should be more open minded and listen to some really bad music. There's so much different stuff out there. I'm sure he never listened to Elixia for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qifI6U02czs
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Or anything featuring Brian Fucking May.
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post

I have a friend of a friend works at a gas/convenince store and he was closing down at about 1AM when a Lambourghini pulls in. Out get's Chad Kroeger and some chick. He comes up to the window and asks if he can get some stuff from the store. The guy says "sorry the store is closed".

The Chad comes back with a $50 bill and says I'll give you this to open the store.

Chad left...
                  Well, he certainly showed him! Eh?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post

Chad left...

Comment

I hate Nickleback too. It is funny because I was telling my wife how much they suck earlier when I heardthem on the radio. But hey, they have made more money than I ever will, lol.
                      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I like to mock their success, as well as their music. The local radio station(the one (somewhat)rock station plays the ever loving crap out of nicklesac. Yeah, some of that's jealousy, but I wouldn't want to make it on their terms ...
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

i think their songs all sound the same, but they are living the life i always dreamed of, so good for them!!!
                            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X