No announcement yet.

Is Nickleback the worst band ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still cant understand why people give so much atention to a band that they dont like... if they suck or not, its all a matter of opinion! the time and the patience that is wasted hating/flaming a band is ridiculous... i can imagine if people start using that to discover new bands and supporting the ones they enjoy! the music world would be a better place!

my 2 cents
    "i dont need to pick the strings... i SCREAM at them!"
    http://www.myspace.com/velkansolo

Comment

They are the Bon Jovi of their time.

Comment

naw they aren't the worst band ever. but they do suck.

Comment

"Q: Who has two thumbs and is making all the money?"

"A: This guy!!!"

Comment

I do think they have a few songs that are good, but overall I don't see them having the lasting apeal of bands we grew up with like Crue or Maiden or KISS...Reall though good for them for getting to do what we all wish we could....Better them than MC gold tooth and DJ ghetto whitey...
            H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I don't have any problem with them. I'm not a fan, but there is FAR worse music on the radio every day.

Comment

They've done a few good songs. Usually not the ones that come out as singles or "hits". But I don't mind them. There is certainly worse out there with the same level or higher fame. Like others are saying, good for them for getting to do what most people only dream of.
                Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

you mean the band fronted by this guy?

not a fan, but I don't hate them. I'm actually not too familiar with their stuff apart from what I've occasionally heard on commercial radio
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

I don't much care for what little I've heard of them, but by fuck, there's much worse than that out there!
                    At least they're a band ferchrissakes. Did they get the gig by winning the mongoloids' vote on a Saturday night TV "talent" show? Are they a bunch of borderline-retarded thugs with bad clothes and speech impediments? Has Simon Cowell* blessed them with his vile, smug, greasy promotional wand?
                    There's the shit you should be hating...

* a twat

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
                      I do think they have a few songs that are good, but overall I don't see them having the lasting apeal of bands we grew up with like Crue or Maiden or KISS...Reall though good for them for getting to do what we all wish we could....Better them than MC gold tooth and DJ ghetto whitey...

But Crue's drummer is DJ Ghetto Whitey.
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I like some of their songs and really really hate some others. Chad's new hair cut really looks stupid though. That's one thing that has to go.

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
                          I don't have any problem with them. I'm not a fan, but there is FAR worse music on the radio every day.
                          +1

I remember the Metal days in L.A. You had had 105.5 KNAC, which kicked ass, and 106.7 KROQ, for the emo fags

Comment

I've always liked their song "Hero"..the one from Spiderman movie. Rest is bleh.

Comment

All their new shit is Mutt Lange magic. Sounds like Def Lep vocals in the background and real heavy on the production.

I liked some of their older stuff though.

All they mainly sing about are sluts, strippers and hookers. Great topic, but it does get old after the 3rd or 4th song.
                              -Rick

Comment

Not a fan but I don't think they're talentless (like a lot of other bands these days). If I got a phone call asking me to fill the guitar slot, I'd be there before they could hang up (although I wouldn't know how to play a lick of their music...certainly an easy fix though ).

Comment

Working...
                                X