X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
    you mean the band fronted by this guy?

James Hetfield?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just can't believe Rsmacker could glance over a brown product called a "paddle pop" and not wax eloquent about his last paddling misadventure...
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I am sooooooo sorry, I promise never to let you guys down like that again. It was an inexplicable moment of sanity.

Actually, I think I might have been yanking my crank too much, I didn't even notice the name on the packet.

Now then, regarding paddles....well, just ask my Call Centre Cutie about the blisters on his flabby bum-cheeks. (Don't ask him about the ones around his winky, they are something different altogether. He caught them off a still-warm toilet seat. Apparently.)
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

The mainstream stations over here are playing FAR worse shit than Nickleback.

Comment

they got 1 cool song as far as i'm concerned.. and that's Animals. that said, the rest ranges from mediocre to downright awful .. still, there's worse out there
            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

I would listen to Nickleback all day long over this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Not a fan of their music at all, but at least they've got kids today listening to rock & roll rather than the rest of the nonsense on the radio that passess as "music" nowadays. More power to them. Heck, the wife (who likes them) dragged me to one of their concerts a couple of summers back. I could think of a lot of worse ways to spend a weekend night.

Comment

I don't think kids need anymore mediocre crap than they are already getting. This safe "rock" gives 'em the wrong idea what music is all about.
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Mmmmmm....what's a Paddle Pop??? Oh yeah..wanna try one of those! Oh wait, sorry, what were we talking about? Oh yeah, Nickleback...I've got nothing against them for doing what they do if people are going to buy into it and make them what they are.

Now back to those paddle pops...

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                      Mmmmmm....what's a Paddle Pop??? Oh yeah..wanna try one of those! Oh wait, sorry, what were we talking about? Oh yeah, Nickleback...I've got nothing against them for doing what they do if people are going to buy into it and make them what they are.

Now back to those paddle pops...
                      icecream on a stick! They're an Aussie institution. Just about every kid grows up eating Paddle Pops in summer. Although thanks to Nickelback, they are now and forever more associated with the band. Try google "Paddle Pop Lion", the first images you see are things like this:

Hail yesterday

Comment

there horrible, along with ALOT of other music out there, god damn the record industry sucks

shit music for stupid people and prepubescent girls

Comment

I kind of liked Sk8er Boi, but then again Avril Lavigne is a whole lot better than Nickelback

Comment

How can you hate a band that wrote the greatest love song lyrics of all time, "you look so much cuter with something in your mouth?"
                            "POOP"

Comment

I'm going on record here to say I like 'em, pretty inoffensive stadium rock..nothing wrong with that in my book
                              Last edited by Gartron; 02-06-2010, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hellbat View Post
                                real life nickleback story here...

I have a friend of a friend works at a gas/convenince store and he was closing down at about 1am when a lambourghini pulls in. Out get's chad kroeger and some chick. He comes up to the window and asks if he can get some stuff from the store. The guy says "sorry the store is closed".

The chad comes back with a $50 bill and says i'll give you this to open the store.

Gas guy says "i'll give you $50 to stop making albums!"

chad left...
                                lololololol!!!!!
                                "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                                --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
                                X