Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum members that remind you of other forum members on other boards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum members that remind you of other forum members on other boards?

I've always thought maybe because of personality or whatever FETT on here was Frets99 on HC, and that RacerX (Ron) here was RavenCAD on HC.
    ok, I started the list, now go!

Ravencad is actually a member here, but not very active.

Comment

I think DonP on SD forums, LPF, MyLP, Strat-Talk, HC, etc. is the same DonP as found on this board.

Comment

I do not go to other guitar boards.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
          I think DonP on SD forums, LPF, MyLP, Strat-Talk, HC, etc. is the same DonP as found on this board.
          Yeah I recognized you Zerberus and NEWC on Seymour Duncan. I think I recall seeing ToeJam (Joe) over there as well.

Comment

I was told that some buzzard took my "ATC" moniker on metal-sludge many years ago,
            that's NOT me.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Most other boards suck. That's why I'm slowly converting to all-Charvel guitars so I don't have to post on other boards.
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                I've always thought maybe because of personality that RacerX (Ron) here was RavenCAD on HC.
                ok, I started the list, now go!
                Heh, I'm not on HC, so it taint me...hope this RavenCAD fellow is not a cad ?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Heh, I'm not on HC, so it taint me...hope this RavenCAD fellow is not a cad ?
                  He got banned for pushing the envelope on HC and he is a Carvin junkie. He just seemed like the HC version of you lol.

Comment

DonP, you still got your HM Strat? Last I remember you were looking for a Dimarzio Super III to bring her back to stock.

Comment

Working...
                    X