Some heartache for ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bang her sister and move on
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
      On to sunnier pastures

Comment

Good for you bud but isn't sunny and Belgium an oxymoron?
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
          Good for you bud but isn't sunny and Belgium an oxymoron?

Here's to global warming
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

they do that good ole kinda shit when there tyring to rip you to pieces so when you flip the fuck out, somehow its your effin fault and they are obsolved of all responsibility,

ask how i know, evil cunt

smoke a doob, hit up some hank III ...... 3 shades of black, false hearted lovers, alone and dying, five shots of whiskey... good heartache in em all

hey best revenge in the world is living your life well, ditch the bitch, and do everything you can do to get your damn life straight and going well, believe me, that will eat her soul, not being able to effect you and bring you down to her level

and your homie is a piece of shit too, write the fucker off and dont even bother to piss on him if he were to show up randomly and burst into flames

and dont worry, im not religious, but i do believe everyone of us gets what we deserve in this life or the next
            Last edited by gmbob22; 01-30-2010, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X