Some heartache for ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some heartache for ya

Well, this hit me like a ton of fucking bricks. fuck. One too many times is just once too many and to know she really was THE ONE, trust me you feel it when she is and you allow yourself to become vulnerable towards her and just when u think everything is fantastic together you forget your cell phone in the car, so you ride on your bike as hard as you can to still catch her dropping off a friend close by.

And you come riding down the street, you can feel the thunder coming in the back of your mind and then you glance through the window and you see her kissing your best friend. There's only blackness here. Color has dissapeared

I've had one break too many, this is fucking it. Life really seems inadequate at the moment, the joy has been squeezed out of it, hands on and all that is left is a shell with no soul. Don't worry i'm not suicidal or anything, but damn this is some grade-A heartache right here....

Sob with me a little or let your own crap out, sympathize a little
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

The only thing i can think of that's as bad as the most vicious withdrawals off of dope is a truly broken heart. I'm feelin' bad for you right now dude.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

i say... punch the guy in the face and let everyone know that she is a slut!!
      "i dont need to pick the strings... i SCREAM at them!"
      http://www.myspace.com/velkansolo

Comment

Boo f'n hoo, we've all been there. Man up and get over it.
        Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

Originally posted by cvansickle View Post
          Boo f'n hoo, we've all been there. Man up and get over it.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

you need to go out with supermodels at the same parties as she does
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Life's a bitch so get over this one and get on top of another one and stow your belly aching.

Here I thought this might some be a story about the earthquake in Haiti but no, it's some emo pity party.

In the big picture, your problem doesn't mean squat in the big picture.
              Last edited by Matt_B; 01-13-2010, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Sorry about your luck.

Looks like you picked the wrong forum to vent.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. The heart is a funny thing, it will get better in due time, just keep your chin up bro. They way I look at it is she did you a big favor, its over now instead of later. Get over the pain and have fun....play the field, ride anew bike everyday lol.

I met my wife since 87, married 5 years after that. If if my marriage was to end, I wouldnt get married again. I dont understand how folks can get married more than 2 different times. Shit I'd be a wild man playah tappin hotties left and right, kum and go would be my mantra...lol
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

The girl is replaceable, trust me. The part that would hurt me more would be the betrayal by my friend.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Well, you dated a whore.

Your "best friend"??? lmao. Knock the fuck out of him and move on.
                      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Bad love is like a storm, and that salad you had last night with dinner. Both soon will pass.....
                        The Buzzard does not fear
                        The man in riot gear
                        Harvest a skull of stone
                        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Sorry to hear it. Been there and experienced it.

Two things to always remember ::

- It takes 2 and she was one of them.
                          - Be glad you found out now rather then later.

You wanna hear my story? No, my hurt is mine.

-Nate
                          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Beat your so-called friend's ass; it WILL make you feel better. If he's badder than you, then pepper spray his ass first, THEN stomp the hell out of him. Because it's bros before hos and HE broke Rule #1.

The girl? Well, she digs musicians and he is probably one too. Gotta expect it of them, though it never fails to hurt. I've been there, had an ex that in the course of 6 years fucked several of my now ex-friends. Problem? She'd fuck a friend of mine, because she knew that was max hurt. Took me a long time to learn with that girl, because she was very awesome in a lot of ways. But she was broken, too, and if she got pissed, sex was a weapon, no more.

But there's a good one out there for you, who WON'T do that shit to you. Just gotta keep looking, and keep your walls down, hard as it seems.

Sorry for your loss, man, I do know it's not easy.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Play like you don't know, take her out like nothing, make love to her again, but get behind her and donkey punch her, then go beat your friends ass.
                              Sounds mean, but it was mean of them to do this to you, nobody deserves a cheater.
                              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Working...
                              X