I like guns ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like guns ....

This is completely not metal, but prolly the catchiest tune I've heard for quite a while. There is no Jackson/Charvel content. The video IMHO kicks total ass and why didn't I think of this(I'll be formulating a metalized cover version)......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TC2xTCb_GU

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

The video could have been done a little better as the homosexual tendencies are too obvious in that version
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

What kind car is that? The white one with right hand drive. Where was this filmed, Australia?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        What kind car is that? The white one with right hand drive. Where was this filmed, Australia?
        I don't know what kind of car it is, but yeah, the singer is Australian. This is from an album about love for guns and personal ownership rights!

I really don't understand Endricks comment as nothing in this video seems remotely gay to me. However, we all have different opinions and personal rights(I am an active supporter of gun rights).

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
          I really don't understand Endricks comment as nothing in this video seems remotely gay to me.
          you are kidding right?
          This dude is obviously a closet homosexual trying to come out. But the video went overboard. Many other closet homosexuals posing with phallic objects are smarter by putting chicks in bikinis in their videos.
          Instead of hinting his gayness this video is straight in your face. And not only that, the video made the singer look like a cock hungry whore, eager to get gang banged and bukkaked all over his face. Watch closely how he handles the phallic objects and how the phallic objects are positioned in different frames. And then the "shootin" and blasting "ejaculation" from different objects.

However, we all have different opinions and personal rights
          I don't have anything against gays and their rights, it's just that this video is too much of an cheesy exploitation flick.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Endrik, dude ..... erm, ok!

I still see nothing remotely gay in this video, "watch how he handles the phallic objects" ??? I suppose if you ride a bus it's gay too, because it's phallic 'like' and it ejaculates you ....

You're last comment about gays rights was 100% out of context, as it was clearly referring to gun rights(but, you may not have any, thusly leading to the confusion?).

So if I were to draw any inferences from your review, the video made you horny.

Comment

I still see nothing remotely gay in this video, "watch how he handles the phallic objects" ??? I suppose if you ride a bus it's gay too, because it's phallic 'like' and it ejaculates you ....
              A bus is usually not very phallic and it ejaculates from the side. But with filming it in a certain way you can make a bus seem phallic too.
              It's called symbolism and it's been used in motion pictures since the late 19th century. This particular video is full of symbolism but it's too obvious hence why the artistic quality and originality is low.

You're last comment about gays rights was 100% out of context, as it was clearly referring to gun rights(but, you may not have any, thusly leading to the confusion?).
              Yes I have. But it wasn't really out of context from my perspective as guns are considered gay over here which no one buys unless they are hunters or foreign criminals living in "da projects". So in humorous perspective it was in the context.

So if I were to draw any inferences from your review, the video made you horny.
              No it didn't made me horny. But even if I would be a homosexual I wouldn't have been horny as I had been shooting load for 3 times before I came to this thread and watched the video.
              As a movie buff I've always been interested in cinematography, art direction, editing etc. in all kinds of film formats. So my critique was based on those criteria. They should have used a better director to get more satisfying results.

Comment

Endrik,

I will clearly agree with you that the video was 'low budget', and I'm pretty sure there wasn't a director at all.

It amazes me how people view things in this world, many people who don't like guns would be very happy if I could not own them.

Many people feel that abortion should be used as a contraceptive, but say someone kills a pregnant woman ~ they normally get charged with 2 counts of murder ????
                It's not murder if the same woman goes to a clinic though because there's 'not human life' ......

Semantics are crazy, after re watching the video again. I still fail to see anything gay, I just saw a happy looking fellow proudly using firearms in a controlled and safe manner(perhaps we're looking at this from two very different perspectives).

Now, I've got to ask ....."guns are considered gay over here" ..... Why?

Comment

I will clearly agree with you that the video was 'low budget', and I'm pretty sure there wasn't a director at all.
                  Director or not but it's always directed... by camera guy or the artist himself or whatever. Low budget or not you can still act, film and edit differently.
                  By the way, I've been very sarcastic since the first post so don't take it too seriously

Now, I've got to ask ....."guns are considered gay over here" ..... Why?
                  Gay because "real men" (I fucking hate that expression by the way) use fists over here to solve the problems and weapons are used by a bunch of pussies.
                  Weapons generally have a bad reputation over here because of our bloody history, countless wars and tyranny in our little shithole of a nation
                  But it's also a nation of old hunting traditions so if you want a gun for that purpose, must people wont look at you like you're a retard. But we are not as heavy hunters like the Finns across the sea, they have most guns per person in the world. Love their cured reindeer meat

Comment

I suppose if you ride a bus it's gay too, because it's phallic 'like' and it ejaculates you ....
                    Models
                    The prudes may snub them, but I don't care.
                    I dont need furniture.
                    If its tough, shreds, and screams, Its all good.
                    If it gets jacked, I'll get another one.
                    And rock that sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      He gets off the plane and hands some little Indonesian-looking dude a handful of American notes for a smoky Japanese 4-banger, I'm guessing he had to go overseas to shoot off all the big guns at the end of the video. He was only shooting rifles & pistols early on (and didn't he fuck up those fruit & veges but good! You saw how they were looking at him), so that stuff was probably shot here. We've got all those oppressive laws here now that won't allow you to walk down the street with harmless grenade launchers & machine guns.
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

I can't be breaking my hand punching somebody, it could affect my guitar playing! So much easier to shoot 'em in the kneecaps, and if they threaten revenge, put one between the eyes. That's self-defense, you see...

Well, he THREATENED me!! Come ON!!!:ROTF:
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X