Anyone Seen "Wrong Turn at Tahoe?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Seen "Wrong Turn at Tahoe?"

Ok so I go on facebook and try to find my cousin. I thought I found him but the guy I found was talking about a movie he wrote. Now my counsin has done some acting but I didn't think it was him. There's even 2 separate listings on IMDB under his name. I call my family and sure enough my cousin sold a script and nobody bothers to tell me.
    So if anyone has seen the movie my cousin wrote it.

I haven't seen or heard of it; apparently it's a direct to DVD with Miguel Ferrer, Cuba Gooding & Harvey Keitel that was released last November:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

can't be too bad if Harvey Keitel is in it
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I've seen it. It's not bad actually. It's got Cuba Gooding Junior in it, and he only seems to do straight-to-video B-movies lately, but it was kind of entertaining. There's a fair amount of violence, and good shoot-em-up action.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I guess one person seeing is better than none!

Comment

Yes, it was good, I thought. Quite violent. Much better than one called "Limits Of Control" which consisted of a guy walking around for an hour and a half, then garroting Bill Murray with a low e string. The naked lady livened things up for a minute.
            Wrong Turn will appeal to those that like gangster movies.

Comment

Working...
            X