My dirty little secret revealed. NGD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
    What a bunch of losers...learn some Emerson, Lake and Palmer.
    Brain Salad Surgery, the whole album!

(Roight...I wish I could)!
    Ooh, good call. One of my favourites!
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      I swear by it's rock drumkit and orchestral sounds -
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

haha, this thread was done just for you ron, huh?
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

How much is the average used price for a Korg M1? A guy is selling one here and if I don't find an amp when I go to Edmonton on the weekend I may go check it out. It comes with a couple of upgrade cards, a USB to Midi cable (Which I still need one for my Roland) and a replacement battery since he thinks the current one is going to die soon. He says it's in really good shape. I'm seriously tempted. I've heard they have phenomenal strings and that is one thing I feel my Roland could improve with though I'm sure if I got a cable I could make a better strings patch using my computer.

Edit: Oh, and HARPSICHORD!!!

Salieri Strikes Back by Warmenon the albumBeyond Abilities
          Last edited by Ben...; 02-10-2010, 08:16 PM.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
            How much is the average used price for a Korg M1? A guy is selling one here and if I don't find an amp when I go to Edmonton on the weekend I may go check it out. It comes with a couple of upgrade cards, a USB to Midi cable (Which I still need one for my Roland) and a replacement battery since he thinks the current one is going to die soon. He says it's in really good shape. I'm seriously tempted. I've heard they have phenomenal strings and that is one thing I feel my Roland could improve with though I'm sure if I got a cable I could make a better strings patch using my computer.

Edit: Oh, and HARPSICHORD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XlNbQv_Rg4
            I'm not really sure what the average price is. I got mine for $350 CDN with a stand, and it's in very nice condition. I have seen them advertised for as much as $600-700, but I think that's a little unrealistic. I'd say if you can get one for under $400 in good shape, go for it.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Still have my Kawai K1 and it still workin'! Got it around 1988!!! Time flies... And it also as a "Jump" preset!!!

I'm sure I have a clip of it somewhere... Would have to dig into those bunch of old tapes...
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
              X