Vote for my band now to win a chance to open for Bon Jovi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for my band now to win a chance to open for Bon Jovi

Hey guys, there's a contest running on a local TV station to give local bands a chance to open for Bon Jovi at the Palace. We found out about this at the last minute and threw a recording of one of our songs together and took a lame band photo at a party the night before the entry was due. I guess not being too serious can catch up with you! Anyway, here's the link. To put a face with the name, I'm the guy in the middle.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/fox_rocks/fox_rocks_abc/afterthaut

To me, that song gave off a slight vintage Alice in Chains vibe. Hope that's not insulting to you, sounded real good.

Good luck.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

done...
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

done
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Count me in

Comment

Done.
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Thanks everyone! The voting process is a bit involved (too involved IMO), so I really appreciate the effort.

Comment

will do. your guitar sounds awesome, sir.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sounds good dude! Voted. If you win, please try and have someone fart on Jovi's mic head. :-)
                  Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Steve, I voted 5 days ago now. When do I find out if I've won the opening slot for Bon Jovi?
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

That's awesome guys, thanks alot! I'm not really a Bon Jovi fan, but the opportunity to play a big venue and on the the local news morning show is too big to pass up. My drummer's wife had some serious health issues last year (she's fine now) and she's a huge Bon Jovi fan, so this would be a nice treat for her as well.

Gary, the contest runs until February 18th. The top five from the first round play on the morning news the last week of February, then a winner is chosen from that group to play with Bon Jovi.

Again, I really appreciate you guys taking the time to vote! I need to get more involved around here again... its been a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X