Un official poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un official poll

Im getting ready to come into a little money and Im torn between 2 options(finally talked my self down to 2) which should i pursue:
    1. A Marshall 2203kk
    2. A new or used Jackson USA guitar
    Im torn and I cant afford both, lookin for some opinions.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
    Im getting ready to come into a little money and Im torn between 2 options(finally talked my self down to 2) which should i pursue:
    1. A Marshall 2203kk
    2. A new or used Jackson USA guitar
    Im torn and I cant afford both, lookin for some opinions.
    If you already have am amp that fits your needs, go for the guitar. If you honestly need more amp than you have, then go for the amp.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Twitch, I'm gonna say go with the guitar you want first! Go ask me again on the Marshall board
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

ive got 2 900s, a modded 4100 and a un modded as of yet slx, but I liked the tone and have never been opposed to having more amps or guitars than I can play at once or have room for(heads stack nicely though) and i know the 2203kk is not like the original 800 but thats not why Im looking at it...I played one the other day and it has a tone of its own and I dig it, and the guitar well Ihave one of those too. Im not buying for need, purely greed!!!

Comment

Isn't the Kerry King 800 just an 800 with a noise gate built in?
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

noise gate and built in gain boost

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              ive got 2 900s, a modded 4100 and a un modded as of yet slx, but I liked the tone and have never been opposed to having more amps or guitars than I can play at once or have room for(heads stack nicely though) and i know the 2203kk is not like the original 800 but thats not why Im looking at it...I played one the other day and it has a tone of its own and I dig it, and the guitar well Ihave one of those too. Im not buying for need, purely greed!!!
              I would totally go for the guitar then. No question.
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

A Jackson KV2
                Jackson KV2
                Jackson KE1T
                Jackson KE1F
                Jackson SL1

Comment

+10,000

Comment

well the search online for a USA Jackson that appeals to me in my price range seems to be an exercise in futility.....anyone know where I might find an SL1 or SL2 or RR1 or RR2 in either blue ghost flame or the red erie-dess swirl thats within th $2000 -$2200 range????

Comment

For that price range you really should have no problem finding what you are look for.

Comment

Agree, that is generally the top end for those models and finishes.

Try a dealer on this forum possibly.
                        Jackson KV2
                        Jackson KE1T
                        Jackson KE1F
                        Jackson SL1

Comment

Working...
                        X