Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy belated Birthday you shit disturber

Comment

Happy Birthday old chap, I'll send WB round, sorry, "Simon", all oiled up, to give you a birthday treat. I want him back though, he's spe-shul.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Thanks, guys, what a great turnout! Even Berkay showed up for his annual appearance!

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
        Ron, happy birthday!
        Guess what though, I did go to work today, and the fuggers forgot my birthday!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Happy Birthday Ron!

....coincidentally, they always forget my birthday here at work too. I think it's got something to do with being 6'5"......Napolean complex. lol
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

My mom forgot my 19th birthday. I still well up a little bit inside when I think about it...
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Happy Birthday Ron!!!
              -Rick

Comment

Well how about that?
                You made it another year.
                Enjoy young man.

Alittle later or when you can (but on your birthday) get the guitar and beat around on it a bit.
                It does the heart a world of good sometimes.
                It can make a bad day good and a good day better.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Thanks, guys, what a great turnout! Even Berkay showed up for his annual appearance!

This comes to mind.

Its a war they want then a war we shall give them!
                  We shall destroy and conquer their lands for forgetting your BD!
                  Break bones, rip and tear flesh, decapitation, streams and pools of their blood we shall tread through as we celebrate victory and take pleasure in their misfortunes and death! They will never again forget your BD!
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Happy Birthday Ron!

-Nate
                    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

They didn't forget your birthday, they just used that as an excuse so as not to have to buy you a Jackson for a B-Day gift
                      Happy Old People's Day anyway ya big goof!
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Shit happens. I hope at least Jake Ryan remembered...
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

RON!!!
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Comment

Hbd!
                              -------------------------
                              Blank yo!

Comment

Happee birfday ya spelin poleecemon.
                                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                                X