Burning Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning Software

What's a good/safe audio cd burning software you can get free? I want to put mp3's on a disc so I can listen in the car.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

http://infrarecorder.org/ has an open source one that I've used.

Comment

Do you have iTunes? It can burn cds. It works great for regular 72-80 minute cds. You just make a playlist, right click it and select burn to disc.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I use Roxio RecordNow! I think I originally got it from a magazine disc, but I'm pretty sure you'll find a download easily enough.

Comment

Burning Software

> Maybe they've quit doing this,but the last DVD/CD burner I bought (Pioneer,35 bucks at zipzoomfly.com about 3 years ago) came with a disc that had Nero 6 Ultra on it.

The last one before that had Roxio EZ-CD Creator.

I think you can burn with Winamp (free mp3 player) and Windows Media Player too. Tommy D.
          "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Yeah, I've used Windows Media Player, but I'm guessing it's not the best.

I need to do the same thing - I have an MP3 CD player in the GTA but nothing to play on it. And since the antena is gone (F'ing car wash) it's not much fun.

Comment

Does your car stereo understand MP3s? If so you can just burn the mp3s directly to the disc using Windows Explorer.

Otherwise, Windows Media Player, iTunes, Winamp, and I'm sure lots of others all support creating audio CDs from MP3s.
              Scott

Comment

You can get a free verison of Nero. Does all the basic burning.-Lou
                " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

CDBurnerXP.

http://cdburnerxp.se/
                  Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

The functionality you need comes with Windows. There is no need to install any extra applications. If your stereo understands MP3 files, just drag the MP3s from your music folder onto the CD in My Computer. If it doesn't open up Windows Media Player and click on the "Burn" tab.
                    Scott

Comment

Working...
                    X