X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf

:ROTF:
    "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

I see 9's, 22's and 38's. No idea what that thing is on the upper left, or the upper right for that matter. Some sort of mutant I guess.

Funny that he is showing off his video game controllers and boxes of 22 ammo.

If I were him I would have gotten the Mark II with a bull barrel.

What makes the whole photo for me, composition wise, is the child bunkbed piece he's in. Magic.

Comment

oh no, not this dude again... he's scary...

tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Ah. I can see now, the mystery piece appears to be an airsoft gun.

Metal 70's office desk, check. Weird modular furniture from K-Mart- Check. Dirty socks used as shot rags on ground- check. Unexplained wound on shin-check. Belts....wtf. Revelation of pattern baldness strategically concealed in last shot....lol.

Comment

Evidence that test tube babies don't work like many initially thought.
          More evidence that stupidity should NOT breed.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Please tell me this guy is on the No-Fly List!
            Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

I just can't seem to understand the thought process in these pics.

Was he sitting at home and actually thinking:
              "You know what's sexy? My hair covered gut hanging over a pair of speedos. That'll get the ladies going."

Oh yeah...
              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

really did not need to see that .....
                You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                --horns666 - 12/29/08
                I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Pics like this make a good argument for euthanasia. Where’s Dr. Kevorkian when you need him?

Comment

Oldie but goodie
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X