Paypal International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal International

Hey guys. Hoping that someone can shed some light on how Paypal works for international transactions (the United States to France specifically). Is it the same as domestic? I have heard that it is not very secure for sellers (in the U.S.) to sell something using paypal to overseas buyers. Is that all bull shit or is there truth in that?

I have never shipped internationally before, and want to make sure that Paypal provides the same amount of security for both sides as it does for domestic shipping.

Thanks in advance.
    My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

In the transactions I've done with american eBayers and
    JCF members, I've used Paypal without any problems. As a matter of fact, I only ever use it for international transfers, since straight bank transfers are just as easy for national transfers, and without fees.

I think I've heard about security issues for the sellers - something about buyers being able to cancel the money transaction after the item has been shipped. I don't know how much truth there is to this.

Comment

I currently in the middle of a international deal, and told the buyer that I was taking the money out of the account and sitting on it for a few days before shipping anything, and he was cool with that. Try and work it out with your buyer. The fees are alittle higher, but still just as simple to use.

Comment

I sold to a guy in France last May, with no issues. Of course that doesn't tell you what would happen if there WAS an issue.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X