Jr is back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jr is back...

Too bad they got ride of James...Someone who could actually sing and play...(JMHO)
    I guess this will make some nostalgic people happy though.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Makes me happy, although I will say James held it down when I saw the Endgame tour several months ago.

Comment

I always thought he'd end up back in Deth. James was a great player but he didn't really seem too into it. Despite Dave Mustaine being "Megadeth", Junior was there from the get go.
      Originally posted by horns666
      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Awesome, too bad Gar can't come back...
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Gar is better off, he's in hell jamming with his smackhead idols Bird and Miles and he doesn't have to listen to Mustaine.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Talk about letting a snake strike at ya twice.
            "POOP"

Comment

Wow, didn't see this one coming. Lomenzo is probably pretty pissed.
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                Wow, didn't see this one coming. Lomenzo is probably pretty pissed.
                I don't know, he seemed like more a session guy that stuck around for the paycheck, not because he was passionate about the music. I only say that because his background - although certainly respectable - didn't point to a deep interest in metal. I'm pretty sure I read an interview where he mentioned looking forward to working on other projects, about the type of music he liked (not anything in the thrash metal realm) and other comments that suggested that his main interest was just keeping busy in general.

That's all fine, but Megadeth hasn't seemed complete to me since Junior's departure. He, not Dave or Marty, was the reason I got into them in the first place.
                sigpic

Comment

Look at the pics of the band now with Junior, he looks like an Oompah Loompah, his hair looks plastic.

When I was riding through Europe last year I decided whilst listening to "Capitol Punishment" that the track listing and lyrics were actually a thinly veiled declaration of Dave Mustaine's love for Ellefson, the story of their smackhead bumsex life together, how sorry he was and that he really wanted to get back together for some more brown. (Yep, both sorts)
                  I hadn't had much sleep.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Great news!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X