Anyone near ATTLEBORO, MA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone near ATTLEBORO, MA?

I know this is a WAAAAY long shot but I figured I'd try any way. Anybody from the Attleboro, Mass. area know of this car or the owner/builder whom I only know by his first name, Scott. He has been building this car for himself over the last 4 years, but now it has to go to buy a truck.

I am supposed to travel up there on Friday to see/purchase it and just thought I would ask.

Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Don't know him - looks cool, though!
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I'd have to take a sawzall to that roof/wagon section, but after that I could really dig it!

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

He already took a sawzall to that wagon to make it a 2 door. He grafted in the doors, door jambs and quarter windows from a 2 door Satellite. New Roadrunner rear quarters and a Roadrunner hood were added also.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

It's unique all right!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The shaggin wagon. What motor is in it?

Comment

That's cool as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                  The shaggin wagon. What motor is in it?
                  It has the stock 383 with an added Edelbrock 4bbl. 727 auto.
                  Scott

Comment

Working...
                  X