Rest in Peace Bubzy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest in Peace Bubzy!

My little 11 month old Beelzebubz (Bubzy) lost his fight with kidney failure and autoimmune issues today. I've been feeding and giving him water through a feeding tube for the past several days, but he started to crash Saturday night and he was ready to give up as of this morning. We did everything we could for him and he's in a better place now, but goddamn it still fucking hurts. We still have 3 healthy dogs and 5 healthy cats, but it still hurts to lose one of our kids. I'm gonna miss you Bubzy!

Here he was at only a few weeks when we were bottle feeding him and his 3 litter mates because they had no mother:

I am so sorry to hear this. It hurts so bad to lose a beloved pet. My cat is 19 and last time I had him to the vet(3 or 4 months ago), the vet told me my little guy probably wouldn't see 20. I am not ready to see him go yet.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sorry to hear it mate.

Comment

Sorry to hear you lost the little guy.

I have to say the threat title scared the shit out of me for a minute though.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Sorry to hear this. I lost my cat of 15 years last June so I know what it's like.

Comment

Awww, sorry to hear.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

thanks guys...I love them all equally, but out of all our cats, he was my buddy

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              I have to say the threat title scared the shit out of me for a minute though.
              sorry...I hadn't even considered that when I posted

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was adorable for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X