No announcement yet.

Car Rants BIGTIME!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely. I have done conferences for more than one manufacturer for Main Dealers. They make so little profit on the sale of the car itself, the manufacturers encourage their franchisees to make as much as possible from service work. One was actucally encouraging the dealers to ensuire that if a customer came in for, say, new brake pads, he left with a new exhaust too.
    They weren't strictly encouraging fraudulent sales, but they were promoting "maximising opportunities". It might be a thin line legally, but to me it's wrong, thieving fuckers.

That's why when I drop my Jag off, I tell them straight, "Don't even think about doing anything else bar the standard service, or I'll throw you through your fucking showroom window. Don't take the piss just because it's a nice car, I'm not a nice person and not made of money". That does the trick.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      I Jag off
      Yeah, we figured

, I tell them straight, "Don't even think about doing anything else bar the standard service, or I'll throw you through your fucking showroom window. Don't take the piss just because it's a nice car, I'm not a nice person and not made of money". That does the trick.
      Hmmm, if that were a fast food place, you might find some bodily fluids in your burger (hey, you might like that actually ) -- maybe they'll piss in your A/C vents muahahahaha
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
      X