Fall of the Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall of the Republic

has anyone here given this a look? if you want your hair blown the fukk back and you have 2 and a half hours to spare check it out. it's on the tube for free-

Order the DVD at: http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/faofreprofba.html#orderFall Of The Republic documents how an offshore corporate cartel is bankrupting...

It's frightening to say the least, covers everything from money to depopulation. It's not pro-republican or pro- democrat, which is what I liked about it. Scary stuff man, it showed me just how insignificant I really am.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Oh, Infowars and Alex Jones. Fantastic. There won't be a bunch of paranoid delusion ANYWHERE in this.

"Be scared everyone, the NWO is after you! Run while you still can! And while you're at it buy some survival crap from my sponsors!"
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

All I know is that Tommy always expects the worst

Alex Jones is amusing but sometimes he makes some good observations.

But at the end none of us really knows what's going on.

During first half of 18th century, one of the greatest and yet underrated thinkers, Giovanni Battista Vico said that the society always has its ups and lows and goes through a certain repetitive process consisting of Republic/Democracy, Monarchy/totalitarianism and anarchism.

The circle is: Monarchy/Totalitarianism, power is being abused by the rulers, people's options are limited. People rise up and overthrow the rulers. People want democracy, they build up a republic. Over the years certain groups are starting to abuse the system, they want more power and privileges and more and more people are getting screwed. People are getting fed up, they destroy everything. There will be anarchism. During the big chaos people feel unsafe. They need a heavy handed leader who will clean up the mess. A monarch is on the throne. But over the years the monarchs start abusing the power... and the circle goes on and on. But the new low will never be as low as the old low as over the time people become more civilized and wealthier.

Looking at the history then one way or another such patterns occur again and again.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

You guys aren't naive enough to think the President is actually in charge, are you?-lol

Comment

It's one thing to believe that, and quite another to take it to the extremes that Alex Jones does. IMO, he actually knows that and he's just another entertainer feeding his audience what they like to hear and making a nice living off of it.

Comment

everybody is selling something dude, all the way down to the posts we throw up on the wall here. i'm not saying this is the real deal through and through, but nothing would surprise me at all, good or bad or in any direction, the world is shithouse crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              You guys aren't naive enough to think the President is actually in charge, are you?-lol
              Are you talking about your president? I think one Masshole in the 60's tried to be in charge but it didn't work out well.

My president isn't in charge even on the paper, his job is do greet other presidents
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Here's a recent example - I think it was Newc who posted the link - Infowars put up a story that they had proof positive that the Swine Flu was manufactured by the gubmint. The whole story hinged on one word that "slipped" when a CDC scientist was interviewed on NPR. The word that "slipped" was "cultured", used in the context of something like "...when we performed tests on the virus samples cultured in the lab..." Jones seized on that "slip" as his proof that the virus had been synthesized in that lab and convinced lots of gullible people with no science background that that was the case. To "culture" a virus or a bacterium in the lab is to propagate it (grow more of it) from a specimen taken from a patient. You need to do this to get a big enough sample to identify it, run tests on it, etc., just like when a nurse takes a throat "culture" to see if you have strep. To culture something does not mean to synthesize it, period. Jones may or may not have known that, but either way he convinced gullible people that it does, and that their hero had scored a major coup against the evil conspiracy by catching that big "slip" by the scientist, which wasn't a slip at all.

When some nonsense that this guy spews ends up not panning out or is refuted outright, it doesn't matter because he & his loyal audience have moved on to something else.

Comment

Alex the Cowboy uses a lot of Reality TV editing... taking everything out of context and making it look more shocking.

Comment

Doesn't really matter which view you agree with or embrace, which side of the aisle your on... one thing is certain and it's not rocket science.
                    You don't have to have a specific religious view, political view, scientific view or historical view. It doesn't matter what your take or spin is.

Anyone with a fraction of common sense and a heart that cares - knows, understands and relates to what Tommy is saying/said. It's not matter of paranoia, it's not a matter of drug induced. Instead it's reality in America and much of the world and Tommy nailed it.

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    but nothing would surprise me at all, good or bad or in any direction, the world is shithouse crazy.
                    I concur.
                    Self awareness and common sense goes along ways.
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Alex Jones is a tool, there's plenty of real 'conspiracies' out there though. All a conspiracy is, is simply misleading the masses from the truth. Some people still think we landed on the moon.

One of the reasons I love guns and the right to bear arms is the fact that I don't want to have to depend on anyone for my own personal safety, I don't believe 90% of what is reported by the fear mongering press and don't believe that the gubmint is actually looking out for anyone other than the 13 families.

However great news, I just learned about the Mayan calendar(you die, I die, everybody dies in 2012). Then today I heard a rooms to go commercial, no payments until June 2012(I'm getting a whole new house worth of furniture).

The only good thing about guys like AJ, is that they may promote some of the "useless eaters" to start thinking for themselves, as certainly the gubmint school system has failed.
                      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Please don't watch that. That will be 2.5 hours of your life you will never get back.

Comment

my conspiracy theory is that The Illuminati is using conspiracy theorists to overshadow the real secrets

Comment

thanks Soapster, you have demonstrated my point perfectly.

Comment

Why is it that it's supposedly a penny for my thoughts, yet I have to toss out my two cents?

I'll tell you why. The Illuminati is making a penny!!!

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
                              X