Sorry about that, A-hole.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about that, A-hole.

I'm a bad person. While driving on the highway earlier today, I tricked some poor dolt into trying to changes lanes without using his turn signal and without looking first. Being the crafty type, I drove at a constant speed and didn't make any sudden lane changes so that I'd happen to be there exactly when he tried his improper lane change. He displayed "the finger," which he was certainly right to do after being so cruelly tricked. I then changed lanes and allowed him to pull up next to me so he could look over and see my apology. Instead of a gesture of apology, unfortunately, I mistakenly made the jerk-off gesture with one hand while pointing at him with the other. That was wrong and I feel reeeaaallly bad about it now

Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

You're lucky he wasn't carrying and had an anger problem. I would prefer to make it home safe to my wife and daughters. But, that's just me.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

"No, I'm very sorry officer, I didn't realise it was an unmarked police car. Yes officer, it was a very rude gesture and no, I shouldn't have taken both hands off the wheel. Please sir, would you like me to swallow, or would you like to spray it over my face?"
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

What I want to know is...Rsmacker...IF it was you, and that was a police officer...would you really kiss ass like that? j/k
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
            You're lucky he wasn't carrying and had an anger problem. I would prefer to make it home safe to my wife and daughters. But, that's just me.
            Man you're not kidding. You never know who you are messing with these days. I keep a gun in my glovebox. People have asked me why and I tell them that I don't want to be dragged from my car at a stop light by a dude with a bat because I inadvertantly cut him off. Cuz guess what; it happens. A lot.
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Being in Tx, yes, you never know who's got what. However, I'm not of the opinion that a gesture is as risky as following someone to their destination or trying to get them to pull over for a confrontation, for example. We traded obscenities and both went on with our day. I even had a few laughs about it later.
              Being a cop would not justify his driving or other actions. If it came to that, I've got multiple local and county police among friends and family.
              Bottom line is, any situation could always have been worse. I'm sure we've all said or done something which, in retrospect, could've escalated things. The only point of this post was to vent a bit and share something kind of funny.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think this guy intended to drive the way he did. That alone wouldn't be a problem for me. To flip someone off after your own mistake, with no provocation, is just being an asshole...

Comment

I have been followed twice in about 15 years for flipping the bird. The second time I was almost run off the road. I don't flip people the bird anymore.
                  "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

My grandpap invented road rage. I remember being about 3 and sitting in teh back of his bigass 50's Olds and seeing him reach his boiling point, at which my Grammy, took the wheel so he could dive out the window, his entire upper body outside of the car so he could shake his fists and scream "GOD DAMN STUPID SONOFABITCHIN' BASTARDS!!!" at the top of his lungs. He died at 53 from a roached aorta. He was one of the first people to die in this country undergoing open heart surgery... I try to keep my steam in check, but as a product of my upbringing, I have spells where I snap. I try to not transport weapons for fear I might just use it on some stupid cock someday and that would be bad. Bad for him and bad for me. but it's hard to keep anger in check sometimes. I heartily recommend lead therapy for anger management; it works like sex for blue balls.
                    There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

It's rare that I do anything like that. Usually, I just think or say to myself that the asshole will evetually run across the "wrong person," as mentioned by some of the JCFers in this thread. I probably burned up all my luck with that sort of thing in my earlier days when I was much more immortal than I am now

Comment

I do things like that all the time. No one's ever followed me, probably because I look hard as nails.
                        Would YOU want to mess with a young Phil Collins?
                        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                          I don't want to be dragged from my car at a stop light by a dude with a bat . Cuz guess what; it happens. A lot.
                          You get dragged from your car a lot?
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yes by old ladies and children. They are mean to me.

Comment

Yeah, I hate kids....almost as much as I hate really long sig lines containing every piece of gear the newb owns currently!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X