No announcement yet.

Luge Death at Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually it was the CPR that killed him. Chest compressions and a breathing mask when he's got massive internal bleeding means you're just pumping blood wherever it will go, which is probably into his lungs, and he drowns.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I was watching the rest of the luge sledding, as I'm sure most of you were, and even though the track was made 'less dangerous' the guys were still clocking speeds over 88. Hell, the guy that won the gold was doing 91 at the bottom and that was after getting a little squirly. Crazy shit.
      Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Actually it was the CPR that killed him. Chest compressions and a breathing mask when he's got massive internal bleeding means you're just pumping blood wherever it will go
        Like, out of that fucking big hole in the front of his head where he biffed the pole.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
        X