Jesus christ!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus christ!!!

Now fuggin Best Buy is a music store, where will it end?? Someone should stop the injustice!!
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

That kicked off last year in select stores I think.

Weird to think that the guy who was selling me laptop, a cell phone charger and a washer/dryer last week will now be trying to sell me a guitar. (Unless they recruited part-time musicians for this department?)

Their selection is pretty limited from what I saw but probably perfect for someone who goes in to buy a Lady GaGa CD and thinks, "yeah, maybe while I'm here I should get a guitar."
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

welcome to 18 months ago...lol
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yeah, old news!

Comment

Yes? You called? What can I do for you? need to see again or something? I can pull it off for you-lol
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yeah my local BB has the guitar section in it. It's pretty pitiful; lots of Squiers, Epiphones, and Line 6 Spider amps.
            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              Yes? You called? What can I do for you? need to see again or something? I can pull it off for you-lol
              Kinda funny you say that. I am blind in one eye. Seriously. Its kinda funny though, I still shut the blind eye when shooting.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

That's good. If you were closing the other eye people would need to keep a low profile.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

and with a name like twitch, should you be shooting at all? one blind eye or not!?

Comment

The local BB here actually has some decent gear. I didn't look really close, but did note that they have several USA Gibsons, Fenders, and a couple of decent quality amps. We seem to be a good market for it, because to my knowledge we only have a GC and a good size local shop around here. (I just relocated this summer, so maybe there are some quality shops I haven't found.)

Comment

Working...
                    X