My neighbors are having a loud party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find that some death metal usually does the trick. Continue blasting
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Why doe I imagine a scene straight from our Harmony Central Hero

~Rip Glitter~

"I went down into my basement, plugged it into my EVH 5150 custom half-stack with a 300-foot cord, and then I climbed up into my attic and stood in the window,
      looking over my neighborhood and wondering if they had any idea that there was about to be a full-frontal metal assault rolling straight through their homes.
      As I hit that first power G chord, I felt my house rumble as the sonic metal INVASION trampled its way through its walls and loosed itself upon my unsuspecting neighbor"
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

In my neighborhood, we all get loud every now and then. You hear country, classic rock, and even drunken mexican karioke from a rent house one street over. The metal only comes from my house. Most all of us know each other and bend in the wind like a willow when the others are loud and against our grain. Lots of times the dissenters will gather together to share a few brews and laugh it off. I guess I'm lucky in that respect. My neighbors have seen me dressed as the big bad wolf, in grandmas cap and nightgown, drunk as hell, rollerblading down the street at 1:30 at night with a beer in my hand. In the backround, 20+ people raising hell. Nobody called the cops or complained.....ya gotta love it!
        The Buzzard does not fear
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone
        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
        X